Caramel Apple Set Gift Ideas
We are Jennifer, Jamie and Jodie from Eighteen25 and we are delighted to be visiting today.
What makes a great cheap gift idea even better than it is now?
When that gift involves snacks! Caramel apples are the perfect treat this time of year.
• gift bag
• Ingredients: We use Peanuts, Heath Bars, Mini M&Ms
• Bamboo lollipops
• Pattern paper
• Caramel Apple Kit Printable
• Print out the label and use the back of card stock (we backed ours with a scallop frame we cut using the silhouette) and stick to the front of the bag
• Cut 1″ x 4″ strips of patterned paper and fold over the top of the bamboo skewers to make the flag
• Put them in a bag and bind them to a patterned paper topper
• Also wrap pattern paper around mini M&M’s
• Put some shredded paper in your bag before all the goodies and tie some twine for extra cuteness
Thanks for having us Kristin today!
I love this idea! ! Who doesn’t love caramel apples? !
Thank you Jen, Jamie and Judy! ! I love everything you create. 🙂
If you haven’t been to 1825 before, you’re missing out. These ladies are so talented!
For more easy and cute food gift ideas, check out:
Homemade Caramel with Free Labels
Christmas Pop Bottle Gift Set
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter. 🙂
For more great ideas, follow me on Facebook – Pinterest – Instagram – Twitter – Periscope.