Artificial soy sauce ramen
- 1 package instant noodles, ready
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 grilled seaweed snacks, sliced
- 1 hard-boiled egg, halved
- 3 slices thick bacon, cooked
- 2 teaspoons shallots, thinly sliced
- salt, to taste
- Appropriate amount of pepper
- black sesame seeds, toasted, for garnish, optional
- Calories 528
- Fat 22g
- Carbohydrates 59g
- Fiber 2g
- sugar 2g
- Protein 19g
An estimate based on a serving size.
- Add ramen seasoning packets and 1 tablespoon of butter to a pot with 2 cups (480 ml) of boiling water. Stir until butter is melted, then add ramekins and cook until noodles are tender, 2 minutes. Pour the ramen noodles into a bowl.
- On the prepared ramen, add the soy sauce and stir well.
- Top with nori, eggs, bacon, green onions and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with sesame seeds, if using.