S’mores Hot Cocoa Bomb
6 cocoa bombs
- 1 ¼ cups dark chocolate chips (215 g)
- 6 tablespoons hot cocoa mixture
- 3 whole Honey Maid Graham Crackers, crushed plus more for garnish
- 9 tablespoons mini marshmallows, plus more for garnish
- milk, for serving
- 2 silicone chocolate round molds
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, microwave the chocolate chips every 30 seconds, stirring, until completely melted. Blend until smooth.
- Spoon a piece of melted chocolate into each cavity of a chocolate mold, then spread a thin layer of chocolate evenly around the mold. Freeze for 2 minutes, or until set.
- Remove 2 cylinders from the mold at a time. Fill 1 cylinder with 1 tablespoon of hot cocoa mixture, 1 teaspoon of Honey Maid graham cracker crumbs, and 1½ tablespoons of mini marshmallows. Dip the rim of the other cylinder lightly into the melted chocolate and place on top of the filling half. Spread a little melted chocolate around the outer edges to seal. Place on a baking sheet and freeze for an additional 2 minutes to set. Reuse the remaining ingredients to make a total of 6 hot cocoa bombs.
- Drizzle the top of each hot cocoa bomb with melted chocolate, then top with Honey Maid graham cracker crumbs and a few mini marshmallows. Chill in refrigerator until use.
- To serve, heat a glass of milk until steaming hot. Add the hot cocoa bombs and stir until melted and combined.