The best restaurants in Disney World + places to eat
A delicious collection of the best restaurants in Disney World and the best places to eat when visiting the park, including a list of the top 10 restaurants in each park.
Be sure to check out our guide to the best food in Disneyland and the best food in Star Wars park! !
Best food in Disney World
There is nothing better than going to Walt Disney World with your favorite foodie friends. Over the years, I have had the honor to participate in Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival and have eaten in the park. You guys know how much I like food, so going there to try the best restaurants in Disney World and participate in festivals is a dream come true!
I am often asked questions about Walt Disney World, but the most popular question is – What is the best food in Disney World?
You see, Disney World is not just about rides, characters or atmosphere. Yes, all these things are amazing and magical, but one of the best things is food! No matter where you go, you will find delicious food and delicious food. If you have been, you will agree, because, as you know, the aroma of popcorn, biscuits and cinnamon fills the air.
Having visited the park many times in the past five years, we have been able to try so many different foods. Of course, it is impossible to try all Disneyland food in one trip (especially because they are always adding new food), but this is where a few good friends come in handy.
We often order different dishes on the menu so that we can all taste each other’s food, which allows us to try many things.Do this and write down all our favorite items, which makes it possible to collect the best food in Disney World today
Note: Be sure to check out all the best food in Disneyland! !
Warning: There are a lot of pictures in this article! ! !
Before I start, I must remind you that since dining is an important part of the Walt Disney World experience, it is best to make a dining reservation as soon as possible.If staying in the Disney Resort, guests can make a reservation 180 days before arrival And make reservations for up to 10 days in advance on the same day online or by calling (407) WDW-DINE (939-3463). Many restaurants are sold out within a few minutes every day, exactly 180 days in advance, so if you plan to dine at a specific location, be sure to call. Be sure to pay attention to some of the most popular Disney World restaurants, as well as Character Dining restaurants.
Please also note that many locations are now participating in mobile food and beverage ordering. Just use the “My Disney Experience” app to order, pay and pick up goods throughout the Walt Disney World Resort-super convenient!
The most popular Disney World restaurant:
Disney Character Dining
One of the best ways to dine in the park is to choose a character dining experience, where you can eat delicious food and see some of your favorite Disney characters. Many Disney resorts also have these experiences, but here are some theme park character dining experiences not to be missed!
Magic Kingdom Food
There are many delicious places in Walt Disney World. I think it’s the easiest to break down the list by parks/regions and restaurants. At each place I ate, I listed my favorite foods and some of the most popular foods on the menu.
I have linked to each dining place and the menu of each place. I also used the “$” sign to list the cost of each place (the more $, the more expensive it is).Last but not least, I am Red My favorite food in Disney World. These are all the projects I have personally tried, and I will definitely make sure I get them every time I come to the park. 😉
It is impossible to go to the magic kingdom without getting Dole Whip Float!
Being our guest is like walking into the movie “Beauty and the Beast”. It looks like a castle, it’s amazing!
Be our guest-menu – $ To $$
- Croque Madame – open-faced ham sandwich, topped with omelette, Gruyere cheese and white sauce, with fresh fruit and selected pastries.
- Croissant donuts-fried donuts topped with banana caramel sauce, pastry cream and chocolate ganache, with fresh fruits and various pastries
- For children:
- Pancakes-stuffed with yogurt, fresh berries and wild berry foam, with a variety of pastries.
- French toast-brioche bread with fresh fruit and selected pastries.
- Croque Monsieur-grilled ham sandwich with Gruyere cheese and Beckham and Pommes Frites.
- Braised Pork-Eight-hour slow-cooked pork with mushrooms, onions, carrots and bacon, served with mashed potatoes and green beans Jardiniere.
- The Master’s Cupcake-Chocolate sponge cake, topped with Lumiere’s special “Grey Stuff”.
- For children:
- Roasted Cheese Turkey Noodle Soup
- Grilled Steak-with Garlic Herb Butter and Pommes Frites
- Grilled lamb chops-served with pavé potatoes, artichokes, tomato sauce and lamb chops
- For kids
- Beast Casserole – Macaroni and cheese with seasonal vegetables and one (1) beverage and one (1) dessert
Casey’s Corner-Menu – $
- Frozen Mint Liquor Lemonade
- Loaded Mashed Potato All-Beef Long Hot Diggity Dog – Whole beef hot dog with garlic mashed potatoes, caramelized onions, cheddar cheese, bacon, shallots, sour cream drizzle and shallots
- Chili Cheese Whole Beef Foot Long Hot Dogs-Served with chili and cheddar cheese.Served with apple slices or French fries
- Bacon Macaroni and Cheese Whole Beef Long Hot Dog
- Corn Dog Meal
- Loaded Mashed Potato Fries-French fries with garlic mashed potatoes, caramelized onions, cheddar cheese, bacon, shallots, sour cream drizzle and shallots
- Bacon Macaroni and Cheese Fries-French fries with macaroni, cheese and bacon
Cinderella’s Royal Table-Menu – $$
- Caramelized Apple Stuffed French Toast-Decadent French toast stuffed with sweet cream cheese, grilled with caramelized apples and topped with Calvados caramel sauce
- Beef tenderloin and eggs-potato and cheese omelette with broccoli and Boursin cheese sauce and chive oil
- Lunch, dinner and dessert
- Slow roasted pork tenderloin-with seasonal vegetables and Madeira cheese
- Twelve on the clock-flourless chocolate cake with berry compote and chocolate cheese
- Cinderella’s S’mores – Chocolate, toasted marshmallows and graham crackers
- For children:
- Chicken nuggets
- Beef tenderloin
- Roasted Chicken Drumsticks
Columbia Harbor House-Menu – $
- Triple platter-a combination of fried shrimp, fried chicken breast and fried fish, served with Hushpuppies and various green beans and carrots, apple slices or French fries
- Lobster Roll-Chilled lobster coated with mayonnaise on New England bread, served with homemade potato chips
- Chicken Pot Pie – Crispy pie crust with chicken breast and vegetables in cream sauce, served with green beans and carrots
- Peach Cobbler-peach fruit filling, covered with toasted fillings, topped with vanilla sauce
Crystal Palace-Menu – $$
- breakfast lunch dinner
Monk’s corner-menu – $
- Filled with buffalo chicks
- Loading carnival kids
- Kid and kid
- Fried Twinkie – Choice of vanilla, strawberry, caramel or chocolate sauce
Gaston Tavern-Menu – $
- Ham and cheese sandwich pretzels
- Hot cinnamon rolls
- Chocolate croissant
Golden Oak Outpost – menu – $
- Jalapeno Poppers – breaded jalapeno sauce stuffed with Nacho cheese, topped with GOO sauce
- Cauliflower – fried spicy cauliflower with creamy garlic ranch sauce
- Rocky Road Milkshake-Rocky Road ice cream topped with whipped cream, cocoa powder and toasted marshmallows
- Dulce de Leche milkshake-Dulce de Leche ice cream, topped with whipped cream, caramel sauce and candied bacon
Jungle Navigation Co. LTD Captain Canteen-Menu – $$
- Shirkiki Noodle Salad-noodles, edamame, mushrooms, green mango and cucumber, topped with sweet chili sauce. Famous at the Sea Tower Hotel on December 31, 1899
- Dr. Falls’ signature grilled steak-Marinated New York Avenue, Pico de Gallo butter, jasmine rice and braised black beans with apple wood smoked bacon
- Baa Baa Berber Lamb Chop-Berber Spiced Lamb Chop, Roasted Carrot Puree and Arugula Cauliflower Salad with Citrus Balsamic Vinegar
- Coconut Bar with Pineapple-Basil Compote and Vanilla Cream – Vanilla Chiffon Cake with Coconut and Lime White Chocolate Ganache
Liberty Tree Tavern-Menu – $$
- Patriot Platter-Roasted Turkey Breast, Pot Roast and Oven Roasted Pork with Mashed Potatoes, Seasonal Vegetables, Herb Stuffing and Homemade Macaroni and Cheese
- Our tavernkeeper’s favorite-pot roast with mashed potatoes and garden vegetables
- Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake – Vanilla cake with viscous toffee filling, caramel sauce and vanilla ice cream
- Boston Butter Pie-Vanilla Cake Tower, White Chocolate Pastry Cream, Chocolate Ganache, and Chocolate Pearl Shortbread
Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe-menu – $
- Fajita Platter – Served with Barbacoa beef, chicken, cilantro rice, beans and tortillas
- Beef Nachos-Nachos with seasoned beef, tomatoes and lettuce
- Red velvet cake
- For kids
- Mini Corn Dogs
- Macaroni and cheese
Pinnochio Village Haus-Menu – $
- Italian Burrito
- Chicken Alfredo (Dinner only)
- Italian Buttercream – a decadent layer of pecan cake crumbles and buttercream frosting
- Blue raspberry puree
- For children:
- Pepperoni and Cheese Pizza
- Chicken nuggets
- Macaroni and cheese
Plaza Restaurant-Menu – $$
- Plaza Loaded Fries-French fries with melted cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomatoes and ranch dressing
- Wedge salad-half-wedge iceberg lettuce with tomato, onion and cucumber, topped with gorgonzola and ranch dressing
- Grilled honey grilled brisket with macaroni and cheese-grilled spaghetti with cheddar cheese sauce, sprinkled with crispy fried onions and green onions, topped with delicious grilled beef brisket
- Fried green tomato sandwich-fried green tomato with bacon, arugula, tomato and pepper jack cheese, topped with Alabama white barbecue sauce on grilled brioche bread, choose seasonal vegetables, homemade fries or French fries
- Butterscotch Bread Pudding with Vanilla Ice Cream-Warm Butterscotch Bread Pudding with caramel sauce, butterscotch and vanilla ice cream
- Birthday cake milkshake
Tony’s Town Square Restaurant-Menu – $$
- Chicken Parmigiana – Lightly coated chicken breast with melted mozzarella cheese, Tony’s Marinara Sauce, pasta and local vegetables
- Italian Trio – Three classic favorites of a dish!Chicken Parmesan, Vermicelli Alfredo, and Pork Beef Ball Pasta
- Grilled Chicken Breast Wontons – Cheese Wontons with seasonal vegetables and sun-dried tomato pesto
- Canolli – ricotta creme shell sprinkled with powdered sugar
Some of my favorites in the square restaurant.
Favorite magic kingdom healing place
We like all the sit-in areas in Magic Kingdom, where you can eat whatever you want, but we also like all the food trucks and food places. Together with Main Street Bakery, we like to buy food from one of the following great locations:
Aloha Island – $
- Dole Whips-a popular frozen food, mixed with pineapple, vanilla or whirlpool flavors
Auntie Gravity’s Milky Way Goodies – $
- Ice cream float
- Strawberry sundae
- Hot Fudge Sundae
- Strawberry smoothie
- Candy Corn Milkshake – Candy Corn Milkshake with marshmallows and Mickey Marshmallows on it!
Plaza Ice Cream Shop-Menu – $
- Mickey kitchen sink sundae-hot fudge, peanuts of your choice…