The best chicken marinade recipe ever
This easy chicken marinade is the best way to marinate chicken breasts before grilling or cooking. It makes the meat juicy, soft and very tasty!
You can grill or bake the marinated chicken and make it into a delicious chicken sandwich, or serve it as a main course with some sides. We like it with roasted Parmesan asparagus and some mashed potatoes.
Grilled Chicken Marinade (or Roast)
Chicken is definitely the meat of choice in our family. Most of our favorite dinner recipes include chicken, like chicken flan, chicken enchiladas, or creamy swiss rotisserie! We’re always looking for delicious new ways to cook and enjoy it.
During the warmer months, we like to get the most out of our grill. Grilling is actually one of my favorite ways to cook chicken! It helps the meat stay juicy, tender and adds amazing flavor!
I think the best flavor comes from marinating the chicken before grilling, and I finally found the perfect recipe for grilled chicken marinade! ! But even if you’re just grilling chicken, you can still use it.
How to Make Chicken Marinade
This easy chicken marinade requires only a handful of ingredients, and I bet you most likely already have almost all of them!
brush. Just whisk all the marinade together and place in a large Tupperware container or gallon-sized ziplock bag.
pickled. Add 4-6 chicken breasts to the marinade and place in the refrigerator for at least 4-8 hours. The longer you marinate the better!
Cook. Grill chicken breasts for a few minutes per side until internal temperature reaches 165°F.If you don’t have a grill, you can use these Other cooking methods:
- Oven Roast Chicken – Place the marinated chicken on a foil-lined pan and bake at 375° for about 30 minutes, until the chicken is fully cooked.
- Fry the chicken – heat a little olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Put the marinated chicken breasts in the pot and cook for about 10 minutes. Flip to the other side, cover the pot, and cook on low heat for another 10 minutes, until fully cooked. Let it rest for 5 minutes before cutting in.
Serve. Serve the chicken on its own or as a grilled chicken sandwich like these Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Sandwiches.
The last time we made this recipe, we had grilled chicken with lettuce, tomato and mayo. You can even add some bacon and cheese! Regardless, the chicken marinade makes the meat so juicy and delicious, it will be amazing no matter how you decide to enjoy it.
Pickling Tips + Tips
For this recipe, just remember a few tips and tricks…
- Quickly blend all marinade ingredients with a blender.
- Don’t use a metal container to marinate meat or it will give it a metallic taste. Total!
- If you only have an hour or two, don’t be nervous. Chicken can still benefit from marinating, even if only for an hour.
- Make sure the meat is completely covered with the marinade. If not, turn it a few times while marinating so everything gets some flavor.
- Once raw chicken comes into contact with it, the marinade can contain harmful bacteria.If you want to use the marinade for the sauce after cooking the chicken, cook it for 5 minutes first to get rid of any existing bacteria
great freezer meal
If you’re someone who likes to prepare meals in the refrigerator, here’s a trick. You can actually prepare this recipe as instructed, but instead of cooking the meat right away, You can literally freeze it!
After adding the raw chicken to the marinade plastic bag, flatten the bag and place in the refrigerator. When you are ready to use it, Thaw in the fridge and it will actually marinate the chicken at the same time.
After defrosting, cook the meat as usual. 😉
For more delicious chicken recipes, be sure to check out:
Prep time 10 minutes
Cook Time 35 minutes
Total time 45 minutes
by Lil’ Luna
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- Juice of 1 medium lemon
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley chopped
- 2-3 pounds fresh chicken breasts
In a medium bowl or large cup, whisk together oil, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, mustard, pepper and parsley.
Place chicken in a large ziplock bag or storage container. Pour the marinade over the chicken and toss gently to coat. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours, or up to overnight.
When ready to cook chicken, preheat oven to 375 degrees. Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until cooked through. Alternatively, you can grill the chicken over medium heat for 5-6 minutes per side.