Pumpkin Guacamole a vomit pumpkin
Creamy Barfing Pumpkin Guacamole is very easy to make and delicious. It is perfect for any Halloween celebration!
Good dips like French Onion Dipping Sauce, Apple Brick Dipping Sauce and Pumpkin Dipping Sauce are indispensable at any Halloween party, this pumpkin guacamole is just right! Not only is it eye-catching, but it also tastes very good!
A vomiting pumpkin!
I have written several articles about avocados on my blog because I like them, especially guacamole. When I saw this super interesting idea on Pinterest from my food looks interesting, I knew I had to make it myself.
We ended up making this for our family reunion this weekend and it was very popular! ! The pumpkin guacamole was great and it was gone soon! !
Although this guacamole is perfect at all times, we want to add a bit of energy to Halloween. I simply put a plate of guacamole on the “mouth” of the carved pumpkin to create the effect of vomiting the pumpkin! Very interesting, right? Maybe it’s a bit disgusting, but it’s perfect for Halloween, right? !
Make Halloween Guacamole
Mash + mix! Mash the avocado. Fold all other ingredients. Stir well. Refrigerate until ready to eat.
Service tips + storage information
Pumpkin carving techniques: Because you are most likely to use this interesting recipe in a party or gathering, you don’t want to spend precious time carving pumpkins instead of preparing other gatherings. Use the following tips to help sculpt in advance and keep it fresh:
- Have you ever heard of cutting the opening from the bottom instead of the top? This will help prevent the sides from collapsing, but you need to put it on some type of plate to prevent the juice from running out and making a mess.
- Once the “pumpkin entrails” are removed, continue to scrape off some walls. Thinning the wall will make carving easier.
- Draft your design, even a simple one, and then transfer it to the pumpkin before starting to cut.
- After the pumpkin is gutted, immerse the pumpkin in a solution of 1 teaspoon of bleach: 1 gallon of water. Let it dry completely, and then wipe the pumpkin with vegetable oil or petroleum jelly from the inside to the outside to prevent it from shrinking. Apply more oil/jelly when needed.
- Put the pumpkin in a food bag and refrigerate when not in use.
We use Green Tabasco instead of regular Tabasco. Compared with other hot sauces, ordinary red sauces are very mild. As we all know, green Tabasco has a more interesting and deeper flavor, and it matches the color of the guacamole!
We like to use Classic Tortilla Chips, But you can also use French fries or dried vegetable chips, such as beets. Whatever you think tastes best with spicy cream!
A big key Store Guacamole How to prevent it from turning brown. These tips worked for me:
- Use fresh, almost immature avocados. They will last longer after storage.
- After the guac is mixed, press it into the bowl, making sure the top is level and smooth. Place a piece of plastic wrap directly on top of the guacamole. *Then press the edge of the plastic along the side of the bowl. This will help prevent any air from contacting the guacamole. Cover the container with a lid.
- Keep in the refrigerator for up to 2 days
notes: Some people like to add a thin layer of water, lime juice or sour cream on top of the guacamole, and then cover it with plastic wrap. Pour out the excess liquid or scrape off the cream before eating.
For more Halloween recipes, please check:
Preparation time 7 minutes
Total time 7 minutes
Calories 169 kcal
Author Little Luna
- 3 avocados
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 large tomato sliced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 bunch cilantro chopped
- 1 jalapeno, chopped
- 1 lime juice
- 1-4 Shake Green Tabasco Sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
Honestly, this is the best guacamole I have ever tried. My mother found the recipe, and I know we will make more in the future.
In addition to making some delicious avocado creations for Halloween, I also want to share with you a Pinterest board (you can find it here), which is part of the avocados I created in the Mexican Halloween Pinterest contest.
The following are just some examples of what you can find there:
Lots of awesome Halloween ideas! !
You can also participate in the contest and have a chance to win one of 10 $100 gift cards! It’s really easy! !
You can find all the information here: Pin to Win competition
Looking for more interesting ways to green your Halloween?Go here to see Green Halloween® and Avocados from Mexico: Halloween Recipes
They have a lot of interesting recipes, I know you will like them! !
The page you are looking for does not exist (404)