Peanut Skewers Easy Chocolate + Peanut Candy
Easy and delicious Peanut Skewers are a chocolate, butterscotch and peanut butter filled with peanuts!
Simple peanut skewers are perfect for the holidays or as a gift to neighbors and friends. They’re the perfect addition to any snack spread. For more creativity, try caramel candies, chocolate cinnamon bears, and pretzel bars.
Great for handling plates
Around Christmas, friends and neighbors often bring platters of snacks, candy, and bite-sized desserts. This is one of our favorite holiday traditions!
These peanut skewers are the perfect addition to those holiday plates because they use very few ingredients (only 4!), they’re super easy to make, and a batch can be shared!
When assembling your neighbor’s dinner plate this holiday season, you’ll want to make sure to include a batch of these!
For more snacks to add to your gourmet plate…
You can use these peanut skewers to assemble a delicious candy plate or bag that your neighbors will love. If you want a variety of treats, try some of these:
How to Make Peanut Skewers
chocolate. First melt the chips together. Pour the melted chocolate mixture into a bowl.
peanut. Add the whole can of peanuts to the chocolate (I added 1.5 cans).
put. Spoon a scoop on the parchment paper. Let’s get started and have fun!
To dress them up, try one of these ideas:
- Add mini m&m’s
- add sprinkles
- Sprinkle sea salt on top
- Drizzle with caramel or white chocolate on top
- Add mini marshmallows (you may need to reduce the amount of peanuts a bit)
- Replace some peanuts with other nuts, such as chopped pecans or chopped macadamias
Tips + Storage Information
Different ways to melt chips: This is one of the easiest meals, all you have to do is melt the chocolate and stir in the peanuts. Many times when melting chocolate, I recommend using a double oven, but you don’t need to use one or the other. You can easily use a microwave or stove.
- microwave In 20-30 second increments, stirring in between until smooth
- roof: In a medium saucepan, heat the fries together over medium heat, stirring frequently until smooth.
- Homemade Double Broiler: Put a small pot on the stove and add about 2 inches of water. When the water begins to warm, place a Pyrex or metal bowl on top. (The rim of the pan should lift the bowl from the bottom of the pan) Add the chocolate to the bowl. The warm water below will heat the chocolate without burning it.
shop In an airtight container, separate the layers with parchment or wax paper.save at Room temperature 3-5 days in refrigerator up to a month. freeze about 2 months.
More candy treats:
Course desserts, snacks
Prep time 5 minutes
Cook time 5 minutes
Total time 10 minutes
Calories 570 kcal
by Lil’ Luna
First melt the chips together. Pour the melted chocolate mixture into a bowl.
Add the whole can of peanuts to the chocolate (I added 1.5 cans).
Spoon a scoop on the parchment paper. Let’s get started and have fun!