Individual Pumpkin Pudding Parfaits perfect for parties!
These pumpkin pudding parfaits consist of a ginger slice base, cream cheese layer, pumpkin pudding layer, whipped cream, bread crumbs, and white chocolate rolls!
These parfaits are basically a mini version of one of our most popular pumpkin recipes – pumpkin lasagna! Individual serving sizes make them perfect for parties, similar to mini pumpkin pies, and no bake pumpkin cheesecakes.
Individual Pumpkin Parfait
Today’s recipe is inspired by the pumpkin lasagna I shared last year. It was so popular I thought I would make a parfait version. We usually use pumpkin oreos, but this time we used sliced ginger. They work great and still give these pumpkin pudding parfaits a similar flavor.
Making desserts in a 9×13 is always great for events with a lot of people, but if you’re doing something smaller, these parfaits are perfect. Pair crumble cookies, pumpkin pudding, cream cheese, whipped cream and white chocolate curls with some lovely glasses and you’ve got a million dollar treat!
Chocolate curls, crumbs and whipped cream make this dessert even more amazing!
While this is our favorite way to serve these pudding parfaits (in small glasses with white chocolate curls on top), here are some serving ideas!
- Use regular Oreos, vanilla Oreos, Biscoff cookies, or even graham crackers in place of gingerbread for a change of taste.
- Swap the white chocolate rolls for chopped nuts (walnuts or pecans would be great!), or festive sprinkles. Mini chocolate chips even work well with a chocolate Oreo crust.
- For a smaller topping, just sprinkle with a little cinnamon or nutmeg.
- Double the recipe and make these pumpkin parfaits as a side dish by combining the crust, cream cheese and pumpkin in a large small bowl twice. Top it with whipped cream and any toppings of your choice!
- Use a mason jar or taller glass for a larger serving size.
Seriously – delicious! ! These are perfect for parties and are the perfect fall treat to make and enjoy. The best part is that they are easy to make. 😉
The Best Way to Make Chocolate Curls: Just 2 easy steps to create beautiful chocolate curls.
- To heat the chocolate: put it in the microwave at 50% power for a few seconds.
- Use a vegetable peeler to scrape the long sides of the chocolate
can i make it ahead of time? Parfaits are best eaten shortly after they are made. However, you can make them a few hours in advance, cover each cup with plastic wrap, and store them in the refrigerator. Leftovers can be stored the same way and will keep for about 2 days.
For more pudding parfait recipes, check out:
More pumpkin recipes:
Prep time 15 minutes
Refrigerate for 1 hour
Total time 15 minutes
Serving Size 6
Calories 479 kcal
by Lil’ Luna
- 20 sliced ginger or pumpkin Oreos (you can use more if desired)
- 4 oz PHILADELPHIA cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 16 ounces cool whip divided
- 3.4 oz package Pumpkin Instant Pudding
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- White chocolate bars for curls (I used vanilla sugar to coat)
First smash your gingerbread. For a very fine mixture, put the cookies in a food processor.
Scoop a few tablespoons into the bottoms of several cups (depending on the size of the cups you’re using, but divide accordingly)
In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, butter, icing sugar and ½ cool whip. Mix well and spoon over cookie crumbs.
In another bowl, make pudding by adding milk to bowl and instant pudding. Stir together until the pudding thickens. Pour over the cream cheese layer.
Cool whip on top. Add white chocolate chips and cookie crumbs.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.