Funfetti Cookies SO Easy + Kid Friendly
The soft and chewy Funfetti biscuits are fast and simple, and are loved by children! They are the perfect snack to satisfy your sweet tooth.
If you are looking for an excuse to celebrate something or anything, then make these funfetti cake mix cookies today! Sprinkle on the inside and top of the biscuits to make them more interesting! For more fun treats, try birthday cake fudge, chocolate chip cake and sugar-free cookies.
Funfetti cake mix biscuits
Is there anything happier than FUNFETTI? If it is Fenfitty flavor, I might be able to eat anything. Well, maybe it’s not eggplant… 😉 There are some rainbow-colored sprinkles to make the world a better place.
What is the best part of these funfetti biscuits? They are made with CAKE MIX. Yes, please! So simple and fast. This recipe is perfect for little bakers who want to help you in the kitchen. They will love all the brightly colored sprinkles and icing biscuits.
Send a batch of these good things to your friends on their birthdays-they will love you forever! You can even use these funfetti biscuits instead of birthday cakes. Sometimes I just want to eat cookies for no reason, so these are the perfect “anytime” treats. you deserved. You’re welcome.
How to make Funfetti cake cookies
Prepare. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
Combine. Mix all the biscuit ingredients in a bowl.
bake. Shape the cookie dough into 1-inch balls and place them on unoiled cookie sheets. Bake for 6-8 minutes or until the edges are browned.
notes. Don’t overbake these! The softer they are, the better! 😉 Let the cookies cool down, then sprinkle icing sugar on top, and sprinkle more water! In my opinion, you will never spread too many cookies. If you can’t eat well at the time and there, you can put them in an airtight container for a few days.
Homemade frosting options:
- Add to White chocolate chips
- Try to persist Jimmy For the best texture and taste
- If you are using these on a certain holiday Holiday sprinkles For some extra fun!
Tips + storage information
To make these cookies soft and moist…
- Make sure to remove them from the oven when the edges turn golden, and don’t wait any longer.
- Store biscuits in an airtight container to make them as soft as possible. You can also put the biscuits in a container with a piece of white sandwich bread. If you use this technique, the bread will dry out before the biscuits dry out.
- Cooling the dough for 15-20 minutes can prevent the biscuits from spreading and losing some moisture during the baking process.
Shop These biscuits can be stored for up to a week in an airtight container at room temperature.
freeze Biscuits can be stored for up to 3 months in an airtight container. You can store cookie dough in the refrigerator in a covered container for up to 5 days, just make sure the container is sealed to prevent the dough from drying out.
For more cake mix biscuits, please check:
Preparation time 8 minutes
Cooking time 8 minutes
Total time 16 minutes
A serving of 24 biscuits
Calories 99 kcal
Author Little Luna
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme™ Funfetti® Cake Mix
- 1/3 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 can vanilla frosting
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Add cake flour, oil and eggs to the bowl and mix well. Shape the dough into 1-inch balls and place them on unoiled biscuit slices.
Bake at 375°F for 6-8 minutes. Let cool for 1 minute, then remove the biscuits from the paper.
Let the biscuits cool, then frost and sprinkle. Please enjoy!
Tried and real findings:
- Difficulty: super easy
- How much does it feed: 36
- Any changes made: none
- Any suggestions for next time: Will try other cake mixes.
Recipe from Pillsbury.
The page you are looking for does not exist (404)