Fruity Pebble Snacks Recipe+VIDEO
The fruity pebble dessert is sticky and sweet. These rainbow candies are an interesting twist on traditional marshmallow snacks!
In just a few moments, you can enjoy these fruity marshmallow sticks. They will definitely bring a smile! For more delicious dishes, try Chocolate Chip Cookies, Puppy Chow Mix and Easy Funfetti Cookies.
Slimy fruity pebbles-yes, please!
What could be better than ooey gooey marshmallow? How about you throw some fruity pebbles?
Yes-we have brought rice crackers to a whole new level of fruitiness.
These jaw-dropping colorful bars show the image of Willie Wonka and his magical candy world, which the girls are crazy about.
The best part is that they only require some ingredients and a few minutes to make! Stir these up, and everyone will be happy to have these delicious foods.
How to make fruity pebble snacks
They are not easy!
melt. In a large bowl, melt the butter in the microwave for 30 seconds.
Combine. Add large marshmallows to the butter bowl and heat in the microwave for 2-3 minutes. Pay close attention to them, lest they expand too much and fall out of the bowl. Stir well and slowly add the fruity pebble oatmeal.
according to. Mix everything and pour into a greased 9×13 pan. Let’s enjoy it!
Here are some notes and tips to help solve the problem:
- Use any Krispie cereal: regular rice crackers, fruity pebbles or cocoa pebbles.
- Don’t be stingy with marshmallows, the more the better…the more delicious people😉
- No dairy products: use coconut oil instead of butter
- Gluten-Free: Check the label on the cereal
- An 8 or 9 inch baking pan will produce 16 thick squares. A 9 x 13 inch baking pan will produce approximately 24 squares.
- To prevent the snacks from sticking to your fingers: When pressing the snacks into the pan, lightly grease your fingers or tear off a piece of parchment for use.
- Frosting: You can easily add frosting or candy coats to these snacks. Sprinkle snacks before the frosting/coating dries.
Even cut: I like to line my pan with parchment paper. Once the snack is set, simply remove the entire block. Use a large kitchen knife to make large and even cuts.
How to store it?
How to prevent Krispies from hardening: No one likes to find shortbread is too hard to bite. Here are some tips to keep snacks soft and chewy:
- Don’t over-press into the pot, or they will become hard and hard.
- Use low heat when melting marshmallows on the stove. Too high, the sugar in the marshmallows will turn into hard candies, resulting in a very hard Krispie treat.
- Use fresh marshmallows. Older people are often more difficult to treat.
Store: Store up to 3 days in an airtight container. Sticking a slice of white bread in the container will help keep the snack soft.
freeze: Store whole chunks or as individual snacks. Wrap it in plastic wrap, then wrap it in foil or put it in Ziploc. Freeze for up to 3 months. Thaw before eating.
For more shortbread snacks, please try:
Preparation time 10 minutes
Set 15 minutes
Total time 25 minutes
Calories 167 kcal
Author Little Luna
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 12 ounces large marshmallows
- 7-8 cups fruity pebble cereal
In a large bowl, melt the butter in the microwave for 30 seconds.
Add large marshmallows to the butter bowl and heat in the microwave for 2-3 minutes.Pay close attention to them, lest they expand too much and fall out of the bowl
Stir well and slowly add the fruity pebble oatmeal. Mix everything and pour into a greased 9×13 pan. Let’s enjoy it!
The page you are looking for does not exist (404)