Free Meal Plan #6 with printable grocery list
Save yourself some time, money and stress with this free meal plan full of amazing recipes. Each plan includes 5 dinner ideas, 2 side dishes, 1 dessert, and a shopping list, making meal planning easier than ever! !
Weekly Meal Plan #6
Every week, I’ll share with you a free meal plan that includes 5 dinner ideas (Monday-Thursday plus a weekend meal), 2 side dishes, and 1 dessert!
This includes a grocery list with every ingredient needed for all items in the meal plan.
This is to help simplify menu planning, shopping and cooking, making it easier for you to dine with your family throughout the week!
Tips of the week
This week’s meal plan includes one of our favorite breakfasts – buttermilk waffles!
I know buttermilk isn’t a common ingredient on hand, but the good news is that it’s easy to make a substitute with what you’re more likely to have on hand. There are two methods here:
- 1 cup buttermilk can be made with 1 tablespoon lemon juice or 1 tablespoon vinegar plus enough milk to make a cup (then let stand for 5 minutes), or
- Replace 1 cup plain yogurt with 1 cup buttermilk.
Be sure to check out our post with all the tips for making buttermilk substitutes.
Meal Plan Benefits
There’s nothing worse than fear when family members ask, “What’s for dinner?” And your answer is “I don’t know”. A week meal plan eliminates that completely, and it’s the number one benefit in my book!
In addition to developing a game plan, there are Several other benefits meal planinclude:
- cost: When you have a plan and a specific grocery list in place, you can eliminate the cost of wasting on impulse items or products you never use.
- reduce waste: No money wasted, no food wasted! Having a regular shopping list will help avoid both problems.
- type: Our meal plans specifically include a variety of options, including Mexican, Italian, dinner breakfast, and more! You can let your family taste a variety of cuisines.
- No indecision: Did you know there is “indecision fatigue”? The idea is that when you can’t decide something (like what to do for dinner), it actually wears you out mentally. But when dinner is already planned, you can avoid indecision altogether!
- healthy: When you plan/anticipate making well-rounded meals, you’re more likely to actually make them than to default to a convenient box lunch or unhealthy fast food!
As you can see, meal planning has many benefits!
If you want to create your own menu, be sure to check out all our recipes and visit our recipe pages, including: Entrees, Sides, Desserts, Appetizers and Breakfast!
Green Chile Burritos
The easiest green chile burrito requires just a few toppings, including seasoned grilled meat and 505 green chile sauce. The whole family loves them!
Pro tip: Cook a bigger stew + double the spices to use the same meat to cook and fill your green chile burritos! Other delicious additions to your burritos are refried beans or pico de gallo.
Skinny Chicken Parmesan
This “Lean” Healthy Chicken Parmesan has all the goodness of a classic meal without the extra calories!
Dinner rolls on this week’s menu are great with this chicken, and you can also throw together a super easy tomato and mozzarella salad.
What could be better than having a big, fluffy waffle first thing in the morning? hardly! These Buttermilk Waffles are your new favorite breakfast recipe—everyone will love them.
We love topping these waffles with fresh berries, and don’t forget the homemade buttermilk syrup and whipped cream!
Strawberry Harvest Salad
Strawberry Harvest Salad tastes exactly like Zupa’s salad! Topped with apples, strawberries, chicken, candied pecans, cheese and a homemade strawberry vinaigrette.
If you want to add a sandwich to your meal, we love the classic grilled cheese.
This crock pot roast recipe is one of our favorite Sunday dinners.A generation
t Just 3 minutes of prep time, and the slow cooker does the rest! The Chuck Roast ended up being so tender and full of flavors of brown gravy, Italian and ranch dressing!
Pair your stew with either side or both of the week! There are many choices of side dishes for this meal.
Our top two picks
homemade yeast Dinner Rolls Delicious, soft and fluffy. They are the ultimate side dish for any meal!
They are even better spread with honey butter or sweet jam.
Baked Potatoes with Cheese It’s the perfect side dish, especially for pan roasts! With a homemade creamy sauce and layers of parmesan and cheddar, this baked potato recipe is so rich and creamy!
Frozen Peanut Butter Pie
Frozen Peanut Butter Pie consists of graham cracker pretzel crust, frozen peanut butter filling and chocolate, pretzel, peanut butter cup topping. This is the perfect salty-sweet combo!
For more frozen treats…
Download the meal plan!
Click the link below to download this week’s free meal plan!
Remember – if you want to create your own menu, be sure to check out all our recipes and visit our recipe pages, including: Entrees, Sides, Desserts, Appetizers and Breakfast!
Click here to download the PDF!
Click here to view all meal plans.