Free Meal Plan #16 with printable grocery list
Save yourself some time, money and stress with this free meal plan full of amazing recipes. Each plan includes 5 dinner ideas, 2 side dishes, 1 dessert, and a shopping list, making meal planning easier than ever! !
Weekly Meal Plan #16
Every week, I’ll share with you a free meal plan that includes 5 dinner ideas (Monday-Thursday plus a weekend meal), 2 side dishes, and 1 dessert!
This includes a grocery list with every ingredient needed for all items in the meal plan.
This is to help simplify menu planning, shopping and cooking, making it easier for you to dine with your family throughout the week!
tip of the week
Guacamole is one aspect of the week! It’s so delicious and colorful…until it’s time to store it. Anyone else feel me? Here are some tips to help keep your guac fresh and not brown so quickly:
- Use fresh, barely ripe avocados so they last longer.
- Press the guac into the bowl so that it is flat and flat. Place a piece of plastic wrap on top and press the rim of the plastic along the sides of the bowl. cover.
- Some people even like to add a thin layer of water, lime juice or sour cream on top. Drain off excess liquid or scrape off cream before serving.
Meal Plan Benefits
There’s nothing worse than fear when family members ask, “What’s for dinner?” And your answer is “I don’t know”. A week meal plan eliminates that completely, and it’s the number one benefit in my book!
In addition to developing a game plan, there are Several other benefits meal plan, include:
- cost: When you have a plan and a specific grocery list in place, you can eliminate the cost of wasting on impulse items or products you never use.
- reduce waste: No money wasted, no food wasted! Having a regular shopping list will help avoid both problems.
- type: Our meal plans specifically include a variety of options, including Mexican, Italian, dinner breakfast, and more! You can let your family taste a variety of cuisines.
- No indecision: Did you know there is “indecision fatigue”? The idea is that when you can’t decide something (like what to do for dinner), it actually wears you out mentally. But when dinner is already planned, you can avoid indecision altogether!
- healthy: When you plan/anticipate making well-rounded meals, you’re more likely to actually make them than to default to a convenient box lunch or unhealthy fast food!
As you can see, meal planning has many benefits!
If you want to create your own menu, be sure to check out all our recipes and visit our recipe pages, including: Entrees, Sides, Desserts, Appetizers and Breakfast!
Our favorite Mexican dish – beef patties with red pepper sauce. This crisp, airy taco made from dough filled with red pepper sauce, shredded beef, and olives is one of our favorite Mexican recipes!
If I have any leftover pan to bake, I sometimes freeze it for when I’m on the road to make these empanadas! It makes it super easy!
Plus, this week is the week before Halloween! Make your guacamole fun and festive with this Pumpkin Guacamole (one of our planned parties this week)!
Halloween Flatbread Pizza
Halloween Flatbread Pizza is easy, kid-friendly and perfect for Halloween! They take 10 minutes to make and are fully customizable! !
If you want a more traditional crust to go with your weird pizza, you can do that too with our classic pepperoni pizza!
Pumpkin puree, seasonal spices and brown sugar for a hint of caramel, these are the most delicious and fluffy waffles! Serve pumpkin waffles with syrup or a scoop of vanilla ice cream for a delicious treat.
If you don’t have a waffle maker but want a pumpkin-flavored breakfast, you can also try pumpkin pancakes, pumpkin French toast sticks, or pumpkin cinnamon rolls.
Best Chili Recipes
You’ll love this spicy and hearty homemade beef chili. Not only is this chili recipe easy, it’s delicious and full of ground beef, tomatoes, beans, spices and all the ingredients that make it an award-winning chili recipe.
You can’t eat chili without cornbread! We have sour cream cornbread in our meal plan this week, especially this one.
Chicken Pot Pie
This chicken pie is the definition of comfort food! It’s warm, full of flavor, full of vegetables, and has the best flaky crust.
It’s a buffet full of veggies, protein, and hearty flavors. If you need a quicker and easier version this week, you can try our Easy Chicken Pot Pies – they use nearly the same ingredients!
Our two choices
Make complaints Pumpkin Guacamole It’s easy to make and tastes great. It’s perfect for any Halloween celebration!
tip: There is actually no pumpkin in the guacamole. It’s basically our favorite guacamole in a long platter in front of jack-o-lanterns. 😉 You can use any chunky dip you like!
Sour Cream Cornbread The perfect accompaniment to your favorite bowl of chili. It’s creamy, tender, and oh so delicious.
We have many other cornbread recipes you might want to try, including Mexican cornbread, cornbread muffins, and sweet cornbread.
Boo-Nilla Ghost Shake
Boo-nilla Ghost Shakes are delicious vanilla treats that turn into adorable ghosts, perfect for Halloween!
For more of our favorite ghost-themed treats, try:
Download the meal plan!
Click the link below to download this week’s free meal plan!
Remember – if you want to create your own menu, be sure to check out all our recipes and visit our recipe pages, including: Entrees, Sides, Desserts, Appetizers and Breakfast!
Click here to download the PDF!
Click here to view all meal plans.