Frankenstein Rice Krispie Treats Kids Favorite!
Frankenstein Rice Krispie Treats are fun, festive and cute treats. They’re perfect for Halloween parties and kids’ hits!
Party-perfect treats like Candy Corn Krispies and Monster Rice Krispies are easy to whip up when you have them on hand. Frankenstein Rice Krispies are easy and cute!
cute halloween treat
I love making cute Halloween treats like Monster Rice Krispies Treats or Pumpkin Oreos. I recently decided to make another Rice Krispies, substituting Frankenstein for Monster!
In fact, they’re as simple as monster treats, but easier because you only need to use one color of candy to melt. 😉
If you’re looking for a fun, creepy and delicious treat for Halloween, I think you should try these Frankenstein Rice Krispies. They are great for parties and everyone loves them.
Just soak and decorate!
Prepare. Start by opening your crispy rice crackers. Add the stick to the bottom of the snack.
Candy melts. Melt the candy according to the directions on the package. Place treats on top of a bowl of melted candies and spoon onto treats (about 45 melted sugar covers 3-4 treats).
Decorate. Sprinkle crushed Oreos on top, add candy eyeballs, and place on parchment paper. Let it set, then blow over your mouth with black icing.
notes. Store them in the refrigerator if you want them to set faster. In this case, be sure to put the parchment paper on top of the cookie sheet. Please enjoy!
Using Homemade Rice Krispies:
We like to use store bought rice crackers. It saves prep time and they are perfectly cut to size. However, you can definitely use your favorite homemade rice cracker recipe. When you use homemade snacks, you can make them in two ways:
- Spread the Krispie rice on the recipe with melted candy.I love how the smooth coating goes with other decorations
- Skip the candy coating and put the food coloring directly into the rice crackers. Once they are set to the green rectangle and according to the orientation add Frankenstein’s face.
Tips, Changes + Stored Information
Adding black icing to form the monster mouth is very easy with the right tools. Here are some suggestions you can use to create this adorable Frankenstein:
- Buy prepackaged black writing gel found in the baking area
- Use a thin piping tip, such as wilton #2, and a bag of icing sugar
- Fill the Ziploc with icing sugar and cut a small piece from one corner.
- Poke a toothpick from the top of the rice cracker (where the head is), then stick the marshmallows on the sides to look like electric nubs
- Consider spraying it grey with edible glitter
- Use Chocolate Rice Krispies for Flavor
- In addition to using green candy melts, you can also Use white chocolate and green food coloring. Just melt the white chocolate and add a little Crisco or coconut oil to help make it smooth enough to coat the treat.
shop Store rice crackers in an airtight container for at least 3 days, or you can freeze them for up to 6 months. Make sure to store the candy coatings after they have hardened. Also, separate the layers with wax or parchment paper.
arrive freeze, Wrap each grain of shortbread rice in a layer of plastic wrap, then place them in a freezer-safe bag for up to 4 months.
More Halloween Treats:
Prep time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total time 15 minutes
Calories 302 kcal
by Lil’ Luna
- 3-4 rice shortbread
- 3-4 lollipops
- 45 Candy Melted Greens (we used Wilton Melts)
- 6-8 candy eyes
- 3-4 Oreos smashed
- black frosting
Start by opening your crispy rice crackers.
Add the stick to the bottom of the snack.
Melt the candy according to the directions on the package. Place treats on top of a bowl of melted candies and spoon onto treats (about 45 melted sugar covers 3-4 treats).
Sprinkle crushed Oreos on top, add candy eyeballs, and place on parchment paper.
Let’s set, then pipe the black icing around the mouth *note: if you want them to set faster you can store them in the fridge – in which case be sure to put the parchment paper on top of the cookie sheet) . Please enjoy!