Easy Burger Casserole Recipe | Little Luna
The burger casserole is cheesy and full of flavor. It is simple, delicious, and loved by the whole family, making it the top choice in the monthly menu.
This will even please those picky eaters. It is filled with meat and child-friendly macaroni, with a cheesy delicacy. For more workday nights, you must try Hawaiian Haystacks, Broccoli Cheese Casserole, and Kung Pao Chicken.
Simple, cheesy + delicious!
It can be difficult at night on weekdays. Rushing children from one activity to another and helping with homework can easily eat up the whole night. It is important for us to set aside time for dinner together as a family so that we can make connections.
This is where a simple weekend dinner becomes a necessity! I like to keep a list of meals that are not only easy to make but also delicious, so that the kids will actually eat it.
This is a shot from the park. It’s so easy and so delicious. I mean what really is not to love! It’s like a cozy casserole.
How to make a burger casserole
Prepare. Preheat the oven to 350°F
boil. Boil the macaroni and drain according to the instructions on the package.
Brown. Use a large pan to brown the ground beef. Add paprika, garlic salt, Italian seasoning and pepper to taste.
Add to. In a separate bowl, stir the chicken and mushroom soup, tomato sauce and corn cream. Add it to the frying pan with the hamburger.
mix. Add the cooked pasta to the frying pan and stir well.
bake. Pour the mixture into a 9×13 inch baking pan. Bake for 35-40 minutes.
spread. In the last 15 minutes of baking, sprinkle grated cheese on top to complete the baking of the casserole.
Variety: This is a very simple and delicious hamburger noodle casserole. If you want to change here are some ideas:
- Pasta: use any kind of small noodles, such as macaroni, shells, macaroni, shells, bow tie
- Vegetables: add peas, chopped green beans, zucchini, sweet peppers
- Cheese: Use your favorite cheese.Mozzarella cheese or pepper jack are both delicious
- Turn up the heat: add red pepper flakes, extra chili powder or top with hot sauce
- Meat: Use ground turkey or chicken. You can also use chopped sausage instead of half of the ground beef.
In advance, store + thoughts attached
Do it in advance: The casseroles are known for their quick, simple and hearty meals. They are also often made in advance. I recommend doubling the recipe so you can prepare a dish for use on another day. Remember, you need to cook the pasta. Also, don’t bake dishes.
- Refrigerator: After assembling the casserole, cover the pan with plastic wrap and store it in the refrigerator for 1-2 days. Put cheese on top before baking. You may need to bake for another 10-15 minutes on the baking tray to make up for the time from the refrigerated dish.
- Freezer: Put the casserole into a freezer-safe baking pan. Cover with plastic wrap and then foil again. Label and freeze for 3-6 months. Thaw before topping with cheese and baking.
Leftovers: Divide the casserole into separate parts and store in the refrigerator or freezer. Reheat in the oven or microwave.
side: Anything is fine, but here are some of our favorites with this dish…
For more casseroles, please check:
Course main course
Preparation time 15 minutes
Cooking time 35 minutes
Calories 457 kcal
Author Little Luna
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can Creamy Chicken Mushroom Soup or Creamy Mushroom Soup
- 1 (15oz) canned tomato paste
- 1 can whole corn, drained
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- black pepper
- 2 c uncooked macaroni
- 1 c grated cheddar cheese, if desired, cover the casserole
Preheat the oven to 350°F
Boil the macaroni and drain according to the instructions on the package.
Use a large pan to brown the ground beef. Add paprika, garlic salt, Italian seasoning and pepper to taste.
In a separate bowl, stir the chicken and mushroom soup, tomato sauce and corn cream. Add it to the frying pan with the hamburger.
Add the cooked pasta to the frying pan and stir well.
Pour the mixture into a 9×13 inch baking pan. Bake for 35-40 minutes.
In the last 15 minutes of baking, sprinkle the grated cheese on top to complete the baking of the casserole.
The page you are looking for does not exist (404)