Christmas Cookie Jar Gift Ideas
Are you ready for more Christmas printables? I shared over 40 free Christmas prints yesterday and more today. I’ve teamed up with some friends today and have provided you with a lot of great inspiration.
If you’ve been following this blog for a while, you’ll see that I’ve done several Cookie Mix in a Jar Gift for different themes/holidays. This time, it’s Christmas. How could I not make one for my favorite vacation? ! 😉
The best thing about this gift is that it can be easily made in batches for just a few dollars each. perfect!
Here’s how you can make this Christmas cookie jar gift idea too!
– quart jar
– cookie ingredients (see below)
– printable (see below)
– Washi tape
1. Clean your jar and let it dry completely.
2. Fill your jar. Start with 1 ½ cups flour, ½ tsp. Baking soda, 1/s tsp. Baking Powder, ½ tsp. Salt.
Then add ½ cup brown sugar, then ½ cup sugar.
Then add 2/3 cup chopped Christmas M&MS.
Complement with 2/3 cup whole Christmas M&Ms.
3. From there you will save the print/recipe label by clicking on the image above and then right clicking and saving.
Then open it in programs like word and print. It should be about 2.25″ x 4″, which is perfect for the jar. I recommend printing on card stock so the recipe is more durable for later use.
Tape to your jar and tie some twine around it.
4. You can stick some washi tape on it to decorate the top. Just make it look cuter.
For more free Christmas prints, be sure to check out: