Cheesy Chicken Parmesan Soup | Little Luna
One of your favorite Italian dishes turned into a delicious soup! This Cheesy Chicken Parmesan Soup is a creamy tomato soup with chicken, macaroni and, of course, cheese. The best part – it’s done in less than 30 minutes!
We’ve made a lot of different soups, especially over the past few months, like our baked potato soup, lasagna soup, or one of my favorite creamy tomato basil soups. All of these recipes are delicious, but my current favorite is today’s recipe – Cheesy Chicken Parmesan Soup. I’ve always been a sucker for all chicken parmesan recipes, so this one really hit me. There’s something amazing about chicken parmesan wrapped in marinara sauce and mozzarella with pasta (like our Baked Chicken Parmesan recipe), but let me tell you – in soup form Equally amazing!
This Chicken Parmesan Soup has the same flavor as a classic Italian dish: tomato, chicken, cheese and pasta! It took less than 30 minutes to put together, and the whole family was happy. The kids love it too because it’s almost a runny pasta with lots of cheese (you can never go wrong)!
How to make Chicken Bam Soup:
- Sauté garlic, then add tomato paste, crushed red pepper flakes, Italian seasoning and basil.
- Add diced tomatoes and chicken stock and bring to a simmer.
- Add the chicken and cook for about 10-12 minutes (if the chicken is already cooked, simmer for about 5 minutes).
- Add dry pasta and cook until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Add parmesan and mozzarella cheese before serving and enjoy!
seriously? ! That cheese makes my mouth water! If you love classic Chicken Parmesan dishes, we know you’ll love this soup version. It’s so delicious and perfect to enjoy any night of the week.
Complete the meal by:
For more delicious soup recipes, check out:
Prep time 5 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total time 25 minutes
Serving Size 6
Calories 443 kcal
by Lil’ Luna
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 15 ounces diced tomatoes
- 5-6 cups chicken stock
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast cut into 1-inch chunks
- 8 ounces macaroni
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- fresh parsley for garnish
Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant. Stir in tomato paste, crushed red pepper flakes, Italian seasoning and basil. Add diced tomatoes and chicken stock and bring to a simmer. Add chicken and cook until cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes. Our chicken was already cooked so we only let it simmer for 5 minutes.
Add dry pasta and cook until al dente, about 10 minutes.
Just before serving, mix the two cheeses together until just melted. Season with salt and pepper. Top with parsley effect. enjoy! !
Adapted from Deli.