Candy Fireworks Cupcake Decorations
Hi, it’s me again, Lily!
Do you want to know a secret? My brother does T-Ball and today is his last day. It’s a party at the Splash Pad. We had to stay there for two hours, playing in the water and on the playground. Me and my friends (we pretended to be mermaids) played “Mermaids” and we ate pizza – so much fun!
Then, today my mom and I went to the kitchen to make something for the Fourth of July, even though it wasn’t there yet. We made candy firework cupcake toppers. Very good. My mom made me eat that mess. They’re super fun and easy to make, perfect for your 4th of July.
do you like them? They are delicious and easy to make!
Here’s what you need to make them:
– Candy Melts (we used red and turquoise)
– light rain
– cookie sheet
– zipper bag
1. Pour the melt into a small saucepan and heat over low heat. Stir constantly until all melted.
2. Pour the melted chocolate into a resealable bag and cut the tip.
3. Melt the piping onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
4. Add sprinkles and allow to set or place in refrigerator to set.
5. Gently add fireworks to cupcakes. Service and enjoyment.
I don’t like fireworks because they are loud, but I love the Fourth of July because I love red and white and blue. My favorite of these colors is red. 🙂
My mom says she has more Fourth of July treats to share with you, so keep an eye out for them!
I hope you like these!
I hope you can come back soon for more delicious food from me.
For more delicious 4th of July treats you might like:
For all of Lily’s desserts, click here.
For all July 4th thoughts, click here.
Please enjoy! !
Behind the Scenes at LILLUNA.COM:
This is the last me. My mom said I could eat a good one. I love that you can eat these toppings – they are delicious!