Buffalo Chicken Tarquitos cheese and spicy
Use these Buffalo Chicken Tarquito as a simple dinner idea or as an appetizer for your next party or gathering.
Buffalo sauce is one of my favorite ingredients when making appetizers. We made Buffalo Chicken Omelet, Buffalo Chicken Bites, and even Buffalo Chicken Dip. They are all spicy and delicious!
Salty, cheesy and spicy
Who else likes delicious appetizers? If it is bite-sized and delicious, then sign me up! The appetizers are varied and delicious, but I have to say that I am in love with any food that involves buffalo sauce.
These buffalo chicken taquito are the perfect appetizer! They are delicious and tacky, with only a subtle spice flavor and crispy crust. They can be made in just a few minutes, so you can easily make them anytime you need a delicious snack!
If buffalo sauce is not your dish, you can easily substitute barbecue sauce for a different but equally delicious appetizer. These buffalo chicken takitos are always the most popular!
How to make buffalo taquito
mix. You will first mix a simple and delicious filling made of shredded chicken, three different types of cheese and buffalo sauce.
roll. Then, roll it all into a soft flour tortilla.
bake. Place the tortillas on the cooling rack at the top of the baking pan and bake until crispy. Cooling racks help air circulate around the taquitos, so they will become crispy and delicious.
- I brought me some fresh celery sticks and blue cheese sauce for dipping, which was great.
- If you provide these at a party, you can easily cut them into smaller, bite-sized pieces and place them on toothpicks.
- If you want, you can use tortillas in this recipe. Be sure to heat them before rolling them. The best and easiest way is to wrap them in a towel and heat them in the microwave for 45 seconds. This will help prevent them from tearing.
- The other cheese choices used with this recipe are mozzarella cheese and pepper jack (for some extra spices), but you can omit blue cheese if you prefer.
- For those who can’t eat enough, these are great for dipping in ranch, blue cheese sauce or even buffalo sauce.
Advance and store
in advance: You can prepare buffalo chicken filling 1 day in advance. Cover it well or put it in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Let it reach room temperature before rolling it into the tortilla.
You can also assemble taquitos and store them in the refrigerator for 3 hours before baking. Then put them directly from the refrigerator into the oven to bake, because they will be very cold, you may need to add another 5-7 minutes of cooking time.
Shop Leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator. They can be stored for up to 5 days.
Reheat They are placed in the microwave in 30-second increments until they get hot.
For more takito recipes, please check:
Preparation time 5 minutes
Cooking time 10 minutes
15 minutes total time
Calories 205 kcal
Author Little Luna
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2 tablespoons buffalo sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 10 fajita-sized tortillas
Preheat the oven to 400. Place the cooling rack on the baking tray, spray it with cooking spray, and set aside.
In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, cream cheese, and buffalo sauce. Add cheddar cheese and mix well. Wrap the tortillas in a towel and heat them in the microwave for 45 seconds, or until they are tender and tender.
Pour 2-3 tablespoons of chicken filling into the center of each tortilla, then sprinkle with blue cheese. Roll the tortillas and place them on the prepared baking sheet with the seam side down.
Spray the rolled tortillas with cooking spray and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until light brown and crispy. Serve hot.