Best Vanilla Cupcake Recipes (+Video)
Moist and fluffy vanilla cupcakes are perfect for parties, celebrations or just because. This is my favorite vanilla cupcake recipe!
These are fluffy, soft, light and perfect vanilla cupcakes that will melt in your mouth. Did I mention that they are easy? ! Oh, they can be customized for any special event or occasion. For more delicious cupcakes, try cookie and cream cupcakes, lemon cupcakes or peanut butter cupcakes.
The best vanilla cake recipe!
Classic vanilla cupcakes don’t get the love they deserve, mainly because they fall off easily. I want a classic cupcake, wow! After all, it is important to have a delicious vanilla cupcake recipe in your repertoire.
You can use this perfect foundation and create various flavor profiles on this foundation. They can be made with slight twists or special icing. You can add mashups, change the frosting, and really give full play to the creativity of decoration.
Friends, this vanilla cupcake recipe is simply the best! They are very moist, have a vanilla smell and will melt in your mouth. They will become your new homemade vanilla cupcake recipes. It is best to put it away before losing it.
How to make vanilla cupcakes
Prepare. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Align the 16 holes of the muffin tin with the paper liner and set aside.
brush. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. In a medium bowl, combine the butter, egg whites, vanilla, sour cream, and milk.
Combine. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir well.
Scoop roasted. Scoop the batter into the prepared muffin tin and fill the cup 2/3 full. Bake for 18-20 minutes, until the top bounces back lightly to the touch. Remove from the oven and cool completely.
frost. To make the frosting, beat the butter until fluffy. Add powdered sugar, vanilla, salt and 1 tablespoon of milk and mix. Add extra milk as needed to make a smooth frosting. Increase the speed to high speed and beat for 3-5 minutes until it becomes light and fluffy.
DecorateIf necessary, pipe on the cooled cupcakes and sprinkle with decoration.
- All refrigerated items should be at room temperature before use.
- Don’t over mix.
- The baking time will vary depending on your oven, so please observe carefully.
- Make this batter into a cake! Use 9×13 to bake thinner cakes or 11×7 thick cakes. Bake at 350°F for 30-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center is clean.
- Preserve egg yolks: Use egg yolks to make pastry cream, lemon curd and hollandaise. You can also mix them with other eggs to make delicious creamy scrambled eggs or omelets. Store the egg yolk in an airtight container with enough water to cover the egg yolk. Store in the refrigerator for 2-3 days. Use a slotted spoon to remove the egg yolk from the water before using it in the recipe.
The classic vanilla cake and frosting are simply delicious. Having said that, vanillin works well with many other ingredients, such as:
- “Funfetti” type cupcakes: Fold Jimmy into the batter before baking.
- Fold the mini chocolate chips into the batter before baking
- Sprinkling: Sprinkling on icing on holidays is really fun
- Topped with whipped cream and fresh berries
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar
- Drizzle with vanilla glaze
- Frosting: These posts contain delicious frosting recipes, you can try these cupcakes.
Advance time: You can make these cupcakes one day in advance. Store the cupcakes in an airtight container on the counter. The icing can be stored in a container in the refrigerator.
If you want them to be stored in the refrigerator ahead of time, you definitely can. After the cupcakes have cooled, stick them in a freezer-safe container. Store the icing sugar in a separate freezer safe container. Freeze both for 2-3 months.
Store: The remaining cupcakes, whether frosted or unfrosted, can be stored in an airtight container for several days, and can be stored for a longer time if refrigerated. Unfrosted cupcakes can be frozen in a freezer bag for 2-3 months.
To store frosted leftovers in the refrigerator, you need to place the cupcakes on the baking tray in the refrigerator for quick freezing. Once each piece is wrapped securely with plastic wrap, then place it in a freezer-safe container. Freeze for up to 3 months. Remove the plastic packaging before thawing.
For more cupcake recipes, please check:
Preparation time 15 minutes
20 minutes cooking time
Total time 35 minutes
Calories 387 kcal
Author Little Luna
- 1 2/3 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 3 egg whites at room temperature
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup sour cream, room temperature
- 1/2 cup whole milk, room temperature
- 1 cup butter softened
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- A pinch of salt
- 2-3 tablespoons milk or half and a half
- Sprinkle optional
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line up the 16 holes of the muffin tin with the paper liner and set it aside.
In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. In a medium bowl, combine the butter, egg whites, vanilla, sour cream, and milk. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well.
Scoop the batter into the prepared muffin tin and fill the cup 2/3 full. Bake for 18-20 minutes, until the top bounces back lightly to the touch. Remove from the oven and cool completely.
To make the frosting, beat the butter until fluffy. Add powdered sugar, vanilla, salt and 1 tablespoon of milk and mix. Add extra milk as needed to make a smooth frosting. Increase the speed to high speed and beat for 3-5 minutes until it becomes light and fluffy. If needed, pipe on the cooled cupcakes and sprinkle with garnish.
The page you are looking for does not exist (404)