Banana smoothie a simple tropical delicacy
The quick and easy banana smoothie with a little pineapple is the family’s favorite! ! This is a perfect meal or refreshing snack.
Make some mustard chicken and pineapple skewers, an upside-down cake and these banana smoothies to taste the taste of the island, or throw away the whole tropical luau!
Pineapple Banana Smoothie
When I say that we have a smoothie at least every other day, I am not exaggerating. Whether it is breakfast, lunch, dinner or snacks-they have become one of the preferred recipes. One ingredient we add to almost every drink is bananas, not only because we always have them on hand, but also because they are a great smoothie ingredient.
Today, we will share with you our favorite banana smoothie, which also includes bananas (you can also check out our other favorite strawberry banana smoothie). Like most smoothies, it only takes one minute to make and is very delicious and refreshing. They taste great and are usually good for you, which is a bonus!
We like banana smoothies at home, but almost always add other ingredients, such as pineapple. In this case, it adds perfect sweetness, making this smoothie irresistible.
How to make a banana smoothie
mix. Mix all the ingredients and stir until smooth!
Apart from adding everything to the blender and mixing, this recipe really doesn’t have any steps, but there are some Tips and tricks that may be helpful:
- Frozen fruit usually blends better and gives it more smoothness consistency.
- If you use frozen fruits, you should not use too much ice. If you use fresh fruit, ice will help it become more like a smoothie rather than a drink.
- Freeze any portion of juice you add to make it have a thicker consistency
- Sweeteners do help, but we recommend using stevia instead of sugar to stay healthy
- Eat vegetables as secretly as possible. Half of the time, children won’t even notice when kale or spinach is added to the smoothie, which allows them to get extra vitamins without fighting with it.
For this special recipe, you can also add any other fruits or vegetables you like. We like strawberries, we might add them next time we make them.
Prepare ingredients in advance. Wash the fruits, slice them and divide them into individual sized parts, then place them in Ziploc bags in the refrigerator. Yogurt can be frozen in ice cube trays. Ice and juice are best added to smoothies before mixing. Prepare the ingredients like this, and you can directly take the ingredients from the freezer to the blender!
Store leftovers, Add a little lemon juice or Sure Fresh so that the smoothie does not turn brown. If there is a little space at the top of the container, cut a piece of plastic wrap and place it directly on top of the smoothie. Store in the refrigerator for 12 hours or in the refrigerator for up to 3 months.
We like this banana smoothie recipe, but next time we will try adding coconut or strawberries for more flavor. It can also be changed according to the juice used in the recipe. We use pineapple, but any juice will work and it is a great addition to this recipe.
For more smoothie recipes, please check:
Course breakfast, drinks
Preparation time 5 minutes
Cooking time 2 minutes
Total time 7 minutes
Calories 179 kcal
Author Little Luna
- 1-1 1/2 cups ice cubes
- 1-2 large bananas cut into pieces (frozen or fresh)
- 1/4 cube pineapple (frozen or fresh)
- 1 cup pineapple juice or apple juice
The page you are looking for does not exist (404)