10+ Halloween Drinks for Kids – Lil’ Luna
No Halloween party is complete without some fun and festive Halloween drinks! All the recipes in this collection are drinks that kids and adults can enjoy – including punches, milkshakes, and even hot chocolate!
Don’t forget to check out our Halloween appetizers and Halloween desserts – especially if you’re throwing a party!
Fun Halloween Drinks for Kids and Adults
If you’re planning a Halloween party, you probably already have decorations and treats ready. Make sure to end your party with one of these delicious Halloween drinks!
I have a few tips for Halloween drinks and a list of our favorite recipes we love to use at parties. You can dress up punch bowls, individual mugs, or add accessories to the drink itself whenever you want! It’s just another fun way to carry the theme through every little detail at a party. 😉
All of these drinks are also non-alcoholic, which means even the tiniest of ghosts can enjoy them!
Ways to make drinks fun and festive:
punch bowl ideas:
- Clear punch bowls are fun to show off funky colors or floating eyeballs.
- Use a bowl shaped like a witch’s cauldron.
- Any large Halloween themed bowl will do too. Your local craft store or online store has some really great bowls.
drink cup ideas:
- Simple clear plastic cups: Again, clear cups will showcase any creepy additions you have floating in your drink, like eyeballs.
- Use a beverage beaker (looks like the one used by scientists).
- Fancy cocktail glasses are always fun.
- Glass Milk Containers: These are especially fun if you draw jack-o-lanterns or grimace on them. (Note: Markers can be removed with the Magic Eraser.)
- Like bowls, you can find some really cool Halloween glasses and goblets at craft stores or online.
- Halloween Colorful Straws – You can even put a Halloween Peep Marshmallow on each straw.
- Use a glow stick to help stir your “potion”. Small glow sticks are great for cups, and large, fat glow sticks can be used to stir wine glasses.
- Attach plastic spiders to the rim of a cup or perforated bowl or hang sticky worms
- Add floats like eyeballs, vampire teeth, plastic spiders. Make sure they’re big enough and visible enough so that someone doesn’t accidentally swallow one and choke.
- Fill clean gloves with water, secure and freeze. Once frozen, you can let it float in a punch bowl to help keep it cool.
Funny labels to get your soda ready for Halloween:
“Bubble, bubble toil and trouble”
Ever wonder how people get the smoky potion effect? dry ice! Dry ice is the solid form of carbon dioxide, so when it melts, it returns to its gaseous state. Be careful when handling dry ice. It’s very cold and can burn your skin. Also, never eat or swallow dry ice.
So how do you use dry ice to make your punch bowl smoke? I like to use the two bowl method:
- Find a smaller punch bowl that will fit inside the larger decorative bowl.
- Add 2-3 inches of water to the larger bowl, then place the smaller bowl in it.
- Pour the punch into a smaller bowl.
- When the party starts, use tongs to add a few cubes of dry ice to the water in a large bowl. It will start smoking immediately.
- Add more water and dry ice as needed.
Most of these recipes make several servings and are perfect for party punch bowls. We especially love this witch’s potion. Some of these are smaller portions and are more suitable for grabbing a drink on Halloween, but can easily be doubled to work for larger crowds. All of these Halloween drinks are kid-friendly, but kids and adults alike will love it!
Drink Easy Halloween Punch Recipe
This sweet and savory orange sherbet punch is one of our all-time favorite Halloween drinks! ! This is the perfect festive Halloween punch!
Total time: 10 minutes
Check out this recipe for Drink Halloween Hot Chocolate Recipe
Scary Green White Chocolate Halloween Hot Cocoa is delicious and perfect for a Halloween party or celebration!
Total time: 11 minutes
Check out this recipe for drinking witch brew recipe
This fun and festive lime-flavored withes brew uses just three ingredients and takes just minutes to make! ! It’s perfect for any party or celebration.
Total time: 2 minutes
Drink Boo-nilla Ghost Shake Recipe
Boo-nilla Ghost Shakes are delicious vanilla treats that turn into adorable ghosts, perfect for Halloween!
Total time: 8 minutes
Check out this recipe for Drink Mud Punch Recipe
Muddy Punch is fruity and perfect for any occasion. Adding wax teeth makes it a Halloween must-have!
Total time: 10 minutes
Check out this recipe for drinking ghoul aid
Total time: 5 minutes
Drink Caramel Cider Recipe
All the best fall flavors come together in this piping hot caramel apple cider. It tastes like Starbucks Caramel Apple Spice!
Total time: 25 minutes
Check out this recipe for Drink Mint Juleps Recipe (non-alcoholic)
Disneyland’s Copycat Mint Julep Recipe – A refreshing and delicious non-alcoholic drink! Made with lemonade concentrate, mint syrup, lime juice, sugar and soda – topped with mint leaves and cherries!
Total time: 10 minutes
Check out this recipe drink Kool Aid Ice recipe
Simple and delicious Kool Aid Ice is perfect for kids to enjoy at a party or to make any day magical!
Total time: 3 hours 5 minutes
Check out this recipe for Skinny Pumpkin Smoothie
One of my favorite fall homemade drinks! This skinny pumpkin smoothie is light, creamy and spiced to perfection. Pumpkin has never been so good!
check out this recipe
We hope you enjoy all these delicious festive Halloween drinks. Let us know which one is your favorite!
More Collections: Halloween, Halloween Desserts, Halloween Appetizers, Halloween Snacks, Halloween Cookies