Snickerdoodle Puppy Feed Recipe | Little Luna
Everyone loves this Snickerdoodle puppy food recipe with white chocolate, powdered sugar and cinnamon. So addictive!
I only like bite-sized snacks. Trail mix, puppy food, party mix (like this white garbage recipe)-they are definitely my favorite!
Puppy Chow (aka Muddy Buddies) has always been a family favorite. We have been making it as long as I can remember, and it is a treat that our whole family loves (and can be swallowed in a few minutes).
We decided to combine our favorite cookies with these muddy partners to make the Snickerdoodle Puppy Chow recipe. result? ! Our favorite puppy Chow Chow. You can’t go wrong with white chocolate, powdered sugar and cinnamon!
We also like to give this gift to friends and neighbors, and think this version will be very popular. There are so many flavors in this treat, and you may find yourself eating the entire bowl without even realizing it. Yes, it’s messy, but it’s worth it!
Tips for Perfect Puppy Week
You can make all kinds of puppy food. We like it very much, so we made several versions, which we will link to below. Here are some basic tips on how to customize this recipe in any way you want…
- Use about 6 cups of Chex Mix (I always want to add more Chex cereal than requested because the chocolate sauce seems more than enough, but I have to remind myself not to do this. Every Chex part requires an AMPLE coating So that the powdered sugar can stick to it. )
- Any kind of melted chocolate or chocolate chips will work-milk chocolate, dark chocolate, butterscotch, peanut butter, white chocolate, etc. (Mel these and pour on Chex, stir well)
- Add any extra flavor to the powdered sugar-in this case cinnamon, but you can also use nutmeg, pumpkin pie spice, etc.
- Mix the oatmeal with powdered sugar and pour it into a bowl.
- Add any other ingredients to create customized recipes-M&Ms, nuts, marshmallows, etc.
- Finally, the cold Puppy Chow is absolutely delicious. If you want, just store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
How to store
When stored in an airtight container at room temperature, this treat can last up to 10 days, although we always finish it long before then.
For longer storage, you can store it in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks or in the refrigerator for up to 3 months.
For more puppy food recipes, please check:
Preparation time 5 minutes
Cooking time 8 minutes
Total time 13 minutes
Calories 599 kcal
Author Little Luna
- 6 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 12 ounces of white chocolate icing (or white chocolate chips)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
Put 6 cups of Chex Mix in a large bowl. Set aside.
Heat the white candy coating in a small pot over low heat, stirring constantly. Mix until all is melted and mixed well.
Turn off the heat and pour on the cereal. Toss, so that most or all parts are coated with a good coating.
Put 1 cup of powdered sugar and cinnamon into a large zippered bag and mix well. Pour the oatmeal into the bag and shake it until all the oatmeal is coated with powdered sugar and cinnamon. Place in an airtight container until ready to eat and enjoy!
The page you are looking for does not exist (404)