Slow Cooker Rice Pudding Simple + Cream
Easy slow cooker rice pudding is rich and creamy. It is flavored with cinnamon and is the family’s favorite!
Slow-cooked rice pudding is easy to make, especially because it’s all done in a crock pot! My family quickly ate this rice and milk, so that next time I will make a double batch. Must try bread pudding, simple rice pudding and slimy toffee pudding.
The slow cooker won!
Cool temperatures are falling on us, in my house, which means it’s time to enjoy comfort food! Rice pudding has always been a favorite of all my children. They like breakfast, snacks and desserts (we even have Mexican rice pudding recipes!)
In the past, I have always used the traditional method of making pudding, which requires cooking and stirring in a pan on the stove. I decided to try the slow cooker rice pudding recipe. To be honest, I am very skeptical. I’m not sure if it will be as delicious and creamy as my regular recipe.
Fortunately, the results are great and very simple! !
Crockpot Rice Pudding
To make slow cooker rice pudding, you just need to add all the Ingredients (Rice, evaporated milk, milk, sugar, butter, vanilla, cinnamon and salt).
Combination and cooking. Stir it together in a slow cooker and cook the following:
- 2-3 hours high
- Low 4-5.
Prompt, change + store information
I cooked it on HIGH for 2 hours and 45 minutes and it was perfect. Just some tips:
- you should not Stir Mixture but we did it (just to be safe) midway through cooking
- Grease your clay pot with butter, Spray cooking spray or use the inner pot of a slow cooker to prevent the pudding from sticking to the sides. Cleaning up will be a breeze!
- Rinse your rice Soak it in some cold water before adding it to the crock pot. This extra step can help your pudding become smoother.
- If you want the pudding to lighten in color, add cinnamon before you are ready to serve.
- Add more Cinnamon If you like the taste of cinnamon, put it on top when serving
- Add to Raisins or nuts If you like these mixtures too
Shop Put the rice pudding in a plastic container in the refrigerator for 3-4 days. Reheat in the microwave or stove.
arrive freeze, Store the remaining rice pudding in a Ziploc freezer bag. When you are ready to use it, thaw it in the refrigerator overnight. It will remain in good condition for about 3 months.
For simpler, delicious desserts, please try some great recipes below:
Preparation time 5 minutes
Cooking time 2 hours
Total time 2 hours 5 minutes
Calories 486 kcal
Author Little Luna
- 3/4 cup uncooked rice (I use long grain)
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 2 cups milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Add all the ingredients to the slow cooker. Stir together to mix the cinnamon.
Cook on high for 2-3 hours, or cook on low for 4-5 hours. I cooked it on HIGH for 2 hours and 45 minutes.
The page you are looking for does not exist (404)