Simple burger dip only 4 ingredients
A cheese made with only 4 ingredients, a hearty dipping sauce-this delicious burger dipping sauce is always popular at parties.
Every year, my family will eat appetizers, play games and have fun on New Year’s Eve. This is the last night before we start our New Year’s plan the next day. Of course, we also added some jalapeno popcorn and bacon smoky!
So simple and delicious
This recipe is a recipe that we have at many family gatherings. It’s called burger dip, it’s great! ! !
It can be paired with corn chips or French fries. When we enjoy Mexican food, we do a lot, and when we do, people usually put this cheesy dipping sauce on tacos too!
If you are looking for a delicious and simple appetizer to enjoy in an upcoming holiday event, I definitely recommend this burger dip, because you can’t deny it’s too delicious.
How to make burger dip
beef. Cook and season the beef, and drain. Put it in the pot.
mix. Pour the salsa into a blender and blend until smooth (this is an optional step, if you like large chunks, please skip it)
Melt + mix. Put the salsa, Rotel and Velveeta in the pot, cook until combined, melted and heated. Enjoy the fries and be prepared to be unable to stop eating!
Slow cooker instructions: After the meat is cooked and mixed with the salsa, place it in a medium-high slow cooker for at least 2 hours or until it melts together.
- Replace hamburgers with shredded chicken, ground turkey or ground turkey or ground sausage
- For more spices, please add chili, jalapeno or red pepper flakes
- You can use a can of diced tomatoes and a can of diced pepper instead of a can of Rot tomatoes.
- Replace Velveeta with equal parts cream cheese and cheddar cheese.
- Don’t drain the canned rotel. The recipe relies on extra liquid to get the correct texture.
Tips + storage information
- microwave: Use a microwave safe dish to add salsa, tomatoes, and cubed Velveeta. High heat in the microwave for 3 minutes. Stir and heat in the microwave for 2 minutes. Stir until smooth, then add the cooked hamburger.
To prevent your burger dipping sauce from hardening:
- Take it straight out of the slow cooker
- Put only a small portion of the dipping sauce at a time
- Use hot pot (food heater)
If it is Too thick, Add a little milk.If it is Too thin, Add more cheese. You can also use flour or corn starch. Put ½ cup cheese sauce in a separate bowl, then add 1 tablespoon cornstarch or flour. Stir until smooth, then put it back into the main sauce.
Shop The remaining hamburgers are soaked in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
freeze Up to 6 months. However, the texture may become a bit grainy.
Reheat: If applicable, defrost and heat in the microwave or frying pan.
Here are more appetizer dips that we like:
American style, Mexican style
Preparation time 10 minutes
Cooking time 2 hours
Total time 2 hours 10 minutes
Calories 214 kcal
Author Little Luna
- 1 pound ground beef, seasoned with salt, pepper, and garlic
- 1 can medium thick rhythmic salsa
- 1-2 cans of rotel tomatoes with green peppers
- 1 small piece of velveeta cheese
Cook and season the beef, drain and put in the pot.
Pour the salsa into a blender and blend until smooth (this is an optional step, if you like large chunks, please skip it)
Put the salsa, Rotel, and Velveeta cheese in a frying pan and stir until combined, melted and heated. Eat it right away or put it in a warm earthenware pot for any purpose.
The page you are looking for does not exist (404)