Shirley Temple drinks suitable for children and adults!
Shirley Temple drinks are perfect for all year round! Its sweetness and beautiful red color make it a great party drink.
Shirley Temple is a non-alcoholic mixed drink, traditionally made with ginger ale and a little grenadine syrup, and topped with black cherries. It is perfectly suitable for children, but it is also a great choice for adults. For more delicious drinks, try Copycat Orange Julius, Mint Julep (non-alcoholic) and Copycat Sonic Cherry Limeade.
Drinks that adults and children love!
These perfect holiday drinks are for children and adults to enjoy! It contains no caffeine and alcohol and is suitable for people of all ages.
One of the main ingredients, the reason for its interesting color is the grenade. Pomegranate syrup is a commonly used non-alcoholic stick-shaped syrup, which is characterized by a combination of sweet and sour and a dark red color. It is traditionally made from pomegranate.
When I own Shirley Temple, I always feel like a child. The cherry color and the classic fine red straw feel so mature. Can I be honest? I still like it! ! There is something so nostalgic and interesting that I will never grow up!
What is dirty Shirley? Take an ordinary Shirley Temple and add the wine of your choice to make it “dirty Shirley”
What is Roy Rogers? You prepare the drink in the same way as Shirley Temple, but you use carbonated cola, such as cola or cherry cola, instead of ginger ale.
How to make Sherry Temple
mix Put the ingredients in a single glass, including ice cubes.
Decorate. Add a cherry or two for decoration.
For personal service:
- 1 cup of 7UP/Sprite
- 2-3 tablespoons pomegranate syrup
- Black cherry, for garnish
Have some fun presenting this drink.
- You can use a cocktail glass, such as a Coke-Cola glass or a Hurricane glass. Of course, because children often drink this, you may want to choose a clear plastic drink cup.
- You can simply put the cherries on the drink, but you can also put 2-3 on the small wooden skewer.
- Add chewy candy pieces to wooden skewer: gum drops, gummy strips, sour gummy, etc. Make sure that when you put the skewer in the drink, it is long enough to remove the candy from the liquid.
Leftovers: If you have leftover mixed drinks, you can store them in the following ways:
- Just put the mixture in the refrigerator for later use.Carbonation will decrease over time, but you can add a little soda to let it recover a little
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds (you can also add one or two cherries) and freeze
- To make Shirley Temple Slushy: Put the mixture in a freezer container. Freeze until it starts to set, then stir with a spoon. Put it back in the refrigerator and mix it every 30 minutes until it reaches a muddy consistency.
For more delicious drinks, please try:
Preparation time 5 minutes
Total time 5 minutes
Calories 114 kcal
Author Little Luna
- 1 (2 liters) Sprite
- 1 1/3 c pomegranate syrup
- Black cherries for garnish
Add Sprite to a punch bowl or beverage dispenser.
Add the pomegranate syrup. Add ice.
You can mix some cherries directly into the powder and/or put them in a separate bowl, then pour the drink into a glass.
The page you are looking for does not exist (404)