Pumpkin Pie Dip – Only 4 Ingredients
Delicious and Creamy Pumpkin Pie Dip Recipe. Rich and smooth cookie dip! Ingredients include cream cheese, solid pack pumpkin, cinnamon and marshmallow fluff.
We love dipping sauces, especially sweet ones! If you’re a fan too, you’ll love our Cream Cheese Fruit Dip and Peanut Butter Dip!
Only 4 ingredients
Today’s treat is something I made a while ago. It’s called pumpkin dip. It’s easy to make and the perfect treat for dipping gingerbread and nira pancakes — especially around the holidays.
We love that this only requires a few ingredients – cream cheese, marshmallow fluff, pumpkin puree and cinnamon. Combined they are so good!
I hope you try this recipe with your kids. It’s a lot of fun to go to a fall party or go out before your guests arrive for Thanksgiving.
How to Make Pumpkin Pie Dip + Shop
This sweet dipping sauce is super easy to make.
In a medium bowl, whisk together cream cheese (softened preferably) and fluffy marshmallows – until mixture is smooth. Add the squash and cinnamon and toss to combine. notes: Be sure to buy pumpkin puree instead of pumpkin pie filling
Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Advance + Store: You can make this dip a day ahead and store it in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Refrigerator: Cover and store for up to a week.
- Freeze: Freeze in a freezer-safe container for up to 1 month, thaw in the refrigerator.
- Leftovers can also be stored in the refrigerator or freezer. Do not freeze food if it is dipped directly into the dip.
What to Serve with Pumpkin Sauce?
While delicious ginger and vanilla wafers aren’t the only things that make this dip taste good. Try some of them:
- Graham Crackers
- Golden Oreo and other cookies
- fruit, such as sliced apples and pears
For more delicious desserts, check out:
Prep time 5 minutes
Total time 5 minutes
Serving Size 1 Bowl
Calories 2149 kcal
by Lil’ Luna
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 14 ounces marshmallow fluff
- 15 ounces pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Cookies (gingerbread, wafers, etc.)
In a bowl, beat cream cheese and marshmallow fluff until smooth.
Add the squash and cinnamon and toss to combine.
Refrigerate until ready to eat.