Oreo Brownies Quick, Easy + Kid Friendly
Chewy Fudge Oreo Brownies are topped with chocolate cream cheese frosting and a layer of Oreos!
Oreo Brownies are the next level of yum. Every bite of Oreo and chocolate creates pure chocolate bliss! For more Oreos, try Oreo Fluff, Oreo Snickers Pie, or Oreo Peanut Butter.
The Best Oreo Sandwich Brownies
Last Sunday, I was assigned to bring dessert to the family. I was hoping to find something really simple and saw this recipe from AllRecipes that I knew I wanted to try. As a longtime fan of Oreos and brownies, I knew they would be a hit.
Unfortunately I couldn’t stop there and had to make a frosting to go with them – because frosting makes everything better! am i right? !
We love how easy this recipe is in the end and combine all the goodness of Oreos with a chewy, fudge brownie. Add buttercream frosting and crushed Oreos on top to take it to a whole new level and make it a new family favorite.
We almost always have brownie mixes and Oreos on hand, so you better believe this will be the go-to. Perfect on its own or with ice cream. good to eat! ! !
How to Make Oreo Brownies
Prepare. Preheat oven to 350.
brownie. Prepare the brownies according to the directions on the package. Pour 2/3 of the batter into a greased pan. Place 12 – 15 Oreos on top and pour remaining batter on top. bake.
frost. Once the brownies are cool, melt the chocolate chips and cream cheese in a small saucepan until well combined. Add the powdered sugar and vanilla and mix well.
Please enjoy! ! Pour frosting over brownies and top with crushed remaining Oreos. Please enjoy!
there are so many different types of oreos, we can’t wait to change that with a different cookie. We thought all of this would be amazing…
- golden oreo
- Peppermint Oreos
- Peanut Butter Oreos
- birthday cake oreo
- Super Sandwich Oreos
Some other easy ways to change this treatment include:
- different kinds of brownie mix
- Add to Chocolate Chip to the batter
- Sprinkle with mini chocolate candies or holiday sprinkles on top
- You can even combine different aspects like Peanut Butter Stuffed Oreos, adding Peanut Butter Fries Sprinkle the batter with Reese flakes and crushed PB Oreos.
Tips + Storage Information
- i used a 8×8 pan The size of these brownies is because I want enough batter to coat the Oreos completely. When using other size pans, you will need to refer to the baking time on the back of the box.
- if you want to have thinner brownies bake them in 9×13 pan You absolutely can. Then, I would double the amount of icing ingredients so you have enough to spread over a larger surface area.
Like other brownies, these stores are very good. shop In an airtight container, they can easily keep for 4 days at room temperature and up to a week in the refrigerator.
arrive freeze, Wrap them individually in plastic wrap and store them together in the freezer Ziploc for up to 2 months in the freezer.
For more brownie recipes, check out:
Prep time 7 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total time 37 minutes
Serving Size 15
Calories 285 kcal
by Lil’ Luna
- 1 18.25 oz.Brownie Mix Set
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 20 OREOS points
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Preheat oven to 350.
Prepare the brownies according to the directions on the package. Pour 2/3 of the batter into a greased pan. Place 12 – 15 Oreos on top and pour remaining batter on top. bake.
Once the brownies are cool, melt the chocolate chips and cream cheese in a small saucepan until well combined. Add the powdered sugar and vanilla and mix well.
Pour frosting over brownies and top with crushed remaining Oreos. Please enjoy!