Jalapeno Popper Dip – 4 cheeses!
Jalapeño Popper Dip contains 4 cheeses, just the right amount of spicy jalapenos and golden crisp toppings. This dip is sure to be a hit at your next party!
This delicious appetizer tastes exactly like our classic jalapenos! If you like a little jalapeno spice, try our Sausage Stuffed Jalapenos or Jalapeno Jelly.
If you love jalapeno poppers, you’ll love this jalapeno popper dip even more!
It only takes 5 minutes to put together and bake for 20 minutes. This dip recipe is sure to be a hit at your next party (it’s just as good as our famous watercress and spinach artichoke dip)!
We love serving this popper dip on any function because it’s easy, but mostly because it’s so delicious. This dip has so much flavor that it usually goes away within minutes.
How to Make Chipotle Sauce
The dip is just a mix of 5 ingredients – cream cheese, Greek yogurt, shredded white cheddar, feta cheese and canned jalapenos.
mix. Once all 5 ingredients are mixed together, spread evenly on a small oven-safe dish.
ingredients. To make a crispy topping, you can put some Ritz Crackers in a bag and crush them all. Then mix it with parmesan (yes, this is the 4th cheese you will use) and melted butter.
bake. Sprinkle the topping over the dipping sauce and place it in the oven for 20 minutes, until golden brown, bubbly, and smells good.
- jalapeno pepperoperating system: You can use fresh jalapenos, but you’ll need to take the time to chop them up and fry them, so canned jalapenos are your best friend.
- Greek Yogurt and Sour Cream: Many other jalapeno popper recipes use sour cream or mayo, but regular nonfat Greek yogurt tastes just like sour cream but doesn’t have all the calories and fat, and it’s loaded with protein. If you don’t care about nutrition and only have sour cream on hand, you can definitely use that instead.
- cheese: I chose to use white cheddar for the color (and it was delicious!) but you can definitely use sharp cheddar if you already have it on hand.
What goes with the Jalapeño Popper Dip?
Here are some of our favorite foods to pair with this dip:
- corn flake
- Ritz Cookies
- pita fries
- bread cubes
Do it in advance: Cover the dip and store in the refrigerator 24 hours ahead of time before adding the Ritz cookie topping. Before baking, make toppings, sprinkle on top and bake.
Leftovers: This recipe should not take more than a few hours. If you have leftovers, cover and store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. To reheat, just put it in the microwave and heat it up.
For more dip recipes, check out:
Prep time 5 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total time 25 minutes
Calories 246 kcal
by Lil’ Luna
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt or sour cream
- 1 cup shredded white cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup feta cheese about 2 ounces
- 1 4-ounce can jalapeno peppers
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup crushed Ritz cookies 10-11 cookies
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- chopped fresh cilantro
- Fritos cookies or chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together cream cheese, yogurt, cheddar, feta, and jalapenos. Spread out in a 1.5-quart shallow roasting pan or small cast iron skillet.
In a small bowl, combine crumbled crackers, parmesan cheese, and butter until it’s all moistened. Sprinkle on top of cheese mixture. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the top is golden brown and the dip is bubbling. Cool for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve with fries, crackers or other chips.