Homemade Caramel Apple Dip Recipe+Video
The creamiest and most delicious caramel apple dip you will find. Only a few ingredients are needed, but the dark brown sugar and sweetened condensed milk make this recipe a delight at any gathering.
If you crave the taste of caramelized apples but want to avoid trouble, this recipe will solve the problem in the form of a simple dipping sauce! If you like this recipe, try our Caramel Apple Corn Chips!
The best caramel dipping sauce!
I always like the idea of preparing appetizers at last minute parties/girls’ nights/waiting. This caramel dipping sauce happens to be one of them! It is always popular every time I make it.
I have quite a few caramel dipping sauce recipes, and this is my favorite – so far! It’s so delicious and addictive! !
Dipping apples in caramel is my favorite, but You can basically immerse any food in it. Here are some of our favorite dipping sauces:
- Pound cake
The list goes on!
Scroll up and view the picture. Smooth as butter! Use this dipping sauce to provide your child with an after-school snack. There is nothing like a little caramel dipping sauce that allows your child to talk about their day and what they learned in school. It works every time.
How to make caramel apple dip
This recipe does require dark brown sugar, we don’t always have it on hand. You can definitely use light brown sugar, but we strongly recommend darker ones. This is what makes the dipping sauce so delicious because it contains more molasses.
Once you have the dark brown sugar, the rest is easy. In less than 10 minutes, you will enjoy the creamiest, thickest and best caramel dipping sauce you have ever tried. Just two simple steps…
- Melt your butter in a small pot, then add the remaining ingredients.
- Keep stirring until the sugar dissolves, and you are good to go! ! Knowing that everyone is going crazy about it, please enjoy it while it’s hot.
Shop. Remember to put extra items in the refrigerator. This caramel dipping sauce can be kept for up to 1 week!
This recipe can feed about 10 people. If you need it to feed a group or more, please double the recipe. I never get angry with caramel leftovers. More in this case. 😉
More recipe tips
Prevent your apples from browning: The only downside of dipping apples is that when you place them, they will turn into an annoying brown. They are still delicious, but children are especially rejected by the browning. Fortunately, there are steps you can take to prevent this from happening.
- Cut the apple with a sharp knife, so that the apple cells are less damaged.
- Use fresh fruit: This is an ascorbic acid/vitamin C product that can be found in the canned section of the market. In my opinion, this works best.
- Lemon juice or any juice containing citric acid. Just brush or dip the fruit with juice. Please note that any flavored juice you use will affect the taste of the apple.
- Soak in ginger ale
- Use tart apples because of their higher acidity
More than just soaking: You can use this recipe as a caramel topping. Serve with apple pie, ice cream, oatmeal, yogurt and even hot chocolate.
- We use light corn syrup instead of high fructose corn syrup.
- Remember to keep stirring and remove the caramel from the bottom so that it won’t burn.
- Don’t overcook it, otherwise it will thicken and harden, making it difficult to dip the cut apple in.
- A few drops of lemon juice will help prevent sugar crystals
Cut some super juicy apples-any kind is fine-and start soaking! You may not be able to stop soaking because you will fall in love with this caramel.
Try to come up with all the excuses so that I can eat three meals a day…haha!
For more fruit dips, please check:
Preparation time 2 minutes
Cooking time 10 minutes
Total time 10 minutes
Calories 592 kcal
Author Little Luna
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups dark brown sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons water
- 14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Melt the butter in a small pot over medium heat.
Add the remaining ingredients and keep stirring until the sugar dissolves.
Store in an airtight container.
The page you are looking for does not exist (404)