Grey things recipe make our guests imitate recipes
Disney World’s “Gray Things” Recipe! ! It’s easy to make, and it’s delicious. It tastes like a recipe from Be Our Guest restaurant. So smooth, made from a mixture of vanilla and chocolate pudding, milk, cold whip and Oreo, sprinkled with icing sugar! !
We love the hospitality at Disneyland! ! If you do the same, check out our Churro cookbook, Apple Pie Caramel Apple and Churro Toffee.
The “Gray Things” of Beauty and the Beast
Disney World is awesome! Not only the rides and shows are great, but the food is great too!
One of the most popular restaurants is “Be Our Guest” by Magic Kingdom. We know we have to try, and I am glad we did. The decor and atmosphere are great, and the food is delicious.
We heard that we have to try the “grey thing” (it’s delicious-don’t believe me? Ask the food!) it eventually became one of my kids’ favorite foods, so I knew we had to remake it at home. I I am happy to report that it tastes just like it.
This is a cool Oreo dessert, everyone loves it! If you want to make delicious dishes for your family, I suggest you make this “Grey Stuff” recipe. I told the children that we would do it again and then watch “Beauty and the Beast” before it. The children are irritated! ! If you can’t go to Disney, you can at least try this amazing enjoyment at home. 😉
How to make something gray
To make this treat, first mix the pudding mixture with milk. Stir well and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
When making the pudding, put Oreo in a food processor (we use our Ninja) and stir until it is smooth. Add the crushed Oreo cookies to the pudding mixture and mix well.
Stir in the whipped cream (or cold whip) and chocolate pudding mixture until completely combined, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
When you are ready to serve, put the “gray stuff” in a piping bag, then add a clump in the middle, and spiral around it with a tube.Sprinkle with sugar or candy pearls on top
- Do not remove the filling from Oreo. They don’t make Oreo into a paste, on the contrary, the filling is well distributed to sweeten the chopped Oreo breadcrumbs.
- Don’t make pudding according to the box, you will only use pudding powder.
- To help the piping vortex stay firm, put the mixture in a piping bag, then put it in the refrigerator for 15-30 minutes, then piping.
How to serve and store
service method: I really like the look of the pipe gray stuff on the beautiful plate. It is unique and eye-catching, but you can easily serve it in many other ways and pair it with other desserts. Here are some ideas:
- Pipe the gray stuff into a separate cup, such as a small transparent plastic cup. Beautiful tea cups are also fun to use.Another idea is to use sturdy decorative cupcake liners
- Squeeze on brownie cubes, sugar cookies or shortbread cookies.
- Use it as a dip for biscuits and other sweets.
- Put a piece on ice cream
- Use the gray stuff as the filling for the biscuit sandwich
- Put in Oreo or graham cracker pie crust
- Fill cupcakes, donuts and other desserts. Keep them refrigerated.
Store: This recipe is similar to our Oreo Mud Cake, made the day before serving, it still tastes great. Be sure to cover the bowl and store in the refrigerator. Mix the gray stuff well before putting it in the piping bag or serving bowl.
Leftovers It can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. However, in my house, it is always eaten in a day or two!
For more wonderful Disney recipes, please check:
Preparation time 10 minutes
Refrigerate for 10 minutes
Total time 10 minutes
Calories 781 kcal
Author Little Luna
- 1 3.4 ounces vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 15 Oreos
- 8 ounces cold whip
- 2 tablespoons chocolate pudding mixture
- Light rain
In a medium bowl, mix the pudding mixture and milk. Stir well and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
Put Oreo in a food processor and stir until it turns into crumbs.
Mix the crushed Oreo and pudding mixture and stir well.
Add the cold whip and chocolate pudding mixture and stir well, refrigerate for one hour before serving.
When you are ready to serve, put the “gray stuff” in the piping bag, add a mass in the middle, and then draw a spiral around it. Sprinkle on top.
A recipe from a Disney restaurant.
The page you are looking for does not exist (404)