Garlic Butter Pasta Easy and Delicious
A garlic butter pasta filled with green and red peppers, carrots, olives, cheese and parsley. It’s so easy and so delicious!
It’s a parody recipe for New York City’s most popular dish, but this garlic butter pasta has become the go-to recipe for dinner. Not only is it easy, it’s delicious and will become a classic like our fettuccine and pasta recipes!
New York City Favorites
When I go out to eat, I try not to order pasta very often because most pasta is covered in a thick, creamy sauce that makes me feel too full after eating. However, when I’m in Serendipity in NYC, I always give in.
Every time I go, I have to get Mrs Butterfly. This is the most delicious creamy pasta! I liked it so much I decided to make my own copycat recipe.
This garlic butter pasta is filled with chunks of carrots, peppers, olives, and topped with cheese and parsley. It tastes really like the real thing!
I really hope you can go to NYC and try Serendipity! ! Not only do they have this delicious pasta dish, but they also have the best frozen hot cocoa (I also made a copycat recipe).
Simple Sauce, Great Taste
I know it sounds super easy, but these sauces only call for melted butter and fresh chopped garlic! That’s it.
You just put butter and garlic in a pan, sauté peppers and carrots, then add olives and cooked pasta. Too easy!
I also top with parmesan cheese and fresh parsley for a little extra flavor before serving. Don’t underestimate the rich flavors packed into this easy pasta dish!
Although it’s buttery, it feels much lighter than a creamy pasta sauce. look by youself!
Butter Pasta Tips:
- more flavor. If you think you want more flavor, try adding salt while the noodles are boiling. To do this, add up to 1 tablespoon of salt per pound of pasta.
- more fulfilling. To make it even more filling, add some protein. Grilled chicken or grilled shrimp would go really well with it!
- Store leftovers. Leftovers can be refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 5 days. Reheat in the microwave or in a wok on the stove.
This recipe is really easy and I can’t wait to make it again!
side. We love working with some of these molds that go well together:
Some more favorite pasta dishes:
Prep time 5 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total time 30 minutes
Serving Size 6
Calories 475 kcal
by Lil’ Luna
- 16 oz bow tie pasta
- 1/2-3/4 cup butter, unsalted
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 green pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup olives, diced
- 1/2 cup baby carrots, cut into strips
- 1/2-1 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- fresh parsley, to garnish
- garlic salt, parsley flakes – to taste
Cook the pasta according to the directions on the box.
While the pasta is cooking, add the butter, garlic, bell peppers, and baby carrots to the pan. Sauté on medium-low heat for 8-10 minutes. Add olives and cook 2 minutes more.
Drain pasta and add to vegetable pot. Stir well until pasta is coated. Sprinkle parsley and grated Parmesan on top before serving. Please enjoy!