EdibleEggless Cookie Dough Recipe
Get a spoon! This eggless cookie dough recipe is suitable for all cookie dough lovers! Eggs are not included in this recipe, you can use this edible cookie dough in milkshakes, fudge, brownies, or eat it alone! !
Whenever you make a cookie, you basically have to taste a bite of the dough, right? ! (Especially when we are talking about chocolate chip cookies or m&m cookies!) Now you can eat it scoop by scoop without worrying about eating raw eggs!
You can really eat the dough!
Who here likes to eat cookie dough while making chocolate chip cookies? ! I think we all know!
Having said that, we know that eating food with raw eggs is not good, so we decided to make a cookie dough, you don’t have to worry too much!
I should mention that it’s not good to eat too much raw flour, but luckily, this recipe doesn’t have much. We usually divide this recipe into small jars, so the consumption is lower (trust us-you might want to eat the whole bowl !)
How to make eggless cookie dough
Edible cookie dough uses almost all the same ingredients as regular cookie dough, except for eggs (so why is it Eggless Cookie Dough – This is why it can be eaten), And baking powder/soda water. You don’t need the last two because this cookie dough is not for baking! Just to eat. 😉
- Cream butter and brown sugar in a bowl until smooth.
- Add milk and vanilla and mix well.
- Add flour and sugar, then add chocolate chips and mix well. Please enjoy!
Vanilla is the key: The type of vanilla you use can determine the success or failure of this recipe. Continue to buy high-quality vanilla.
Variety: We like to add different things to the dough, make it into a jar, and give it as a gift. Here are some of our favorites:
- Different potato chips-add white chocolate chips, caramel chips or butterscotch chips to change it!
- Heath – Add toffee and mini chocolate chips to the dough
- Andes-adding peppermint to the dough for mint lovers
- M&Ms – Add mini M&Ms and mini chocolate chips for candy lovers
Troubleshooting: All the recipes I publish have been tested by Lil Luna. If I don’t like the end result of the new recipe I’m trying, then I’ll start again. Because I only post successful recipes, when a recipe does not work for my readers, it is difficult to know exactly what the culprit is. When you make this recipe at home, you can keep the following points in mind.
- Too soft: This edible cookie dough is softer than ordinary cookie dough, but not too thin. To help it solidify, keep it in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes.
- You can try adding ⅛ c milk in step 2, and then after mixing the flour, add the remaining ⅛ c as needed.
- Another way to control texture is to use ⅛ c melted butter instead of ⅛ c milk. When the dough cools, the melted butter should solidify and help the dough solidify.
- Grainy: Make sure to mix the ingredients in step 2 until you get a silky smooth texture. Softened butter and milk will reduce but not eliminate the texture of sugar particles.
- Sweetness: If you are worried that this is too sweet, please reduce the amount of added sugar by about 1/4 degree Celsius.
- Another way to balance sweetness is to add salt. You can use salted butter or add ¼-½ teaspoon of salt.
Recipe FAQ + storage
Does raw flour make you sick? Although not common, raw flour may contain harmful bacteria. If you are worried about it, you can pre-bake the flour before using it in the recipe. Spread flour on a baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 8-10 minutes. Let the flour cool before using it in the recipe.
Store leftovers. Be sure to refrigerate any leftovers that you don’t eat right away or use in other recipes! You can also store it in a sealed, freezer-safe container for up to 3 months.
What is the use of this cookie dough?
The choices are endless, but here are some of our favorites…
For more chocolate chip cookie recipes, please try:
Preparation time 10 minutes
Total time 10 minutes
Calories 313 kcal
Author Little Luna
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ cup flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips or regular chocolate chips
Cream butter and brown sugar in a bowl until smooth.
Add milk and vanilla and mix well.
Add flour and sugar.
Fold the chocolate chips. Stir well. Please enjoy!
- Refrigerate any leftovers (if any!).
The page you are looking for does not exist (404)