Christmas tree vegetable platter 10 minute appetizer
The Christmas Tree Vegetable Platter is a simple, festive and interesting dish that can be made for all your upcoming holiday parties and gatherings.
Cranberry brie and sausage rolls are the perfect appetizer for your next holiday party. Get plenty of vegetables with this delicious Christmas tree vegetable platter!
Party christmas tree
The holidays are such a fun time to create interesting and festive recipes and dishes!
There are usually many events, gatherings and parties that provide countless opportunities to be creative and have some fun from these plates. One of the items always included in our holiday celebrations is the vegetable platter (or deli plate).
We like them because they are simple and perfect as appetizers and snacks all night long.
They will be better during the holidays, so I decided to make a Christmas tree vegetable platter. I like the results. It’s quick to assemble and is filled with our favorite vegetables, perfect for any holiday gathering.
I paired the platter with Marzetti® Veggie Dip because it is our favorite dipping sauce and it enhances the flavor of the produce. If you have tried them before, you would agree that this thick, rich, creamy dipping sauce is the best.
They come in many dipping sauces, but my favorite is the dill vegetable dipping sauce and the ranch vegetable dipping sauce. I haven’t tasted their spicy avocado ranch! Vegetarian dipping sauce, but that one sounds great too! !
Making a vegetarian Christmas tree
Prepare. First rinse all vegetables and chop broccoli and bell peppers.
Floor. Spread the broccoli slices into triangles and add peas around the edges to make them slope downward.
Decorate. Add bell peppers to look like garlands, then add them as stars to the top. Sprinkle with cherry tomatoes and serve with your favorite vegetable dipping sauce.
Prompt, change + store information
Service tips: I have been to a party and the food there looks so beautiful, no one wants to eat the first piece. This tree is one of the dishes. At the beginning of the party, the deadlock was broken and a small broccoli flower was picked to show the guests that they could also enjoy the vegetable tree.
- mix Cauliflower florets With broccoli. Use only cauliflower to make an all-white Christmas tree.
- Instead of placing Extra vegetables At the bottom of the tree, you can use some of them to decorate these three.
- Add your favorite vegetables Such as radishes, cocktail onions, carrots and so on.
Shop It depends on the stage you are in in different ways.
- Prepare: Prepare all vegetables 48 hours in advance. Put different elements in different Ziplocs on the refrigerator.
- Assembly: Assemble the tree a few hours before serving. Wrap the tree with plastic wrap and store it in the refrigerator. (Make sure your shelf is high enough to hold the tree)
- Leftovers: Either take apart the tree and store the different elements in their respective storage containers, or leave them as they are and wrap them in plastic.
Favorite dipping sauce:
Preparation time 10 minutes
Total time 10 minutes
Calories 9 kcal
Author Little Luna
- 1 crown cauliflower large
- 1 cup sugar peas
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 yellow bell pepper
First rinse all vegetables and chop broccoli and bell peppers.
Spread the broccoli slices into triangles and add peas around the edges to make them slope down.
Add bell peppers to look like garlands, then add them as stars to the top.
Sprinkle with cherry tomatoes and serve with your favorite vegetable dipping sauce.
I like the vegetable platter with the delicious Marzetti® dipping sauce. It is delicious and suitable for any occasion! !
For more information about Marzetti, go here or find them on Facebook here.
The page you are looking for does not exist (404)