Chocolate Fudge Only 10 Minutes to Make!
Chocolate Fudge is a rich, smooth and creamy indulgent dessert that’s the perfect treat to make and share with others.
Sweet and classic chocolate fudge is simply irresistible. It’s easy to make and only takes 10 minutes to make. For more must-have fudge, try the White Chocolate Reeses Fudge, Cookies and Cream Fudge, and Caramel Apple Fudge.
Easy Chocolate Fudge
I love chocolate fudge, my favorite is The Fudgery. Not only is it the creamiest and smoothest fudge, but they also put on the funniest show while presenting a heavenly aroma in front of you. I had never come across delicious fudge until my mom passed this recipe on to me. Best of all, it’s so easy to make!
This easy chocolate fudge is creamy and buttery and not dry at all. The combination of milk chocolate and semisweet chocolate creates the perfect richness.
Not only is this recipe great to enjoy year-round, it’s also perfect for making and as a holiday gift. Simply cut into squares and put in a tin, add a bow, and your friends, family, and neighbors will love you forever (we love giving away our cookies and fudge all year round, as well as our Peppermint Fudge as holiday gift).
How to Make Chocolate Fudge
Prepare. Butter a 9×13 or line with parchment paper.
mix. Combine all the chocolate, including milk and semisweet, in a large mixing bowl along with the marshmallow cream and vanilla. You will set it aside for later use.
hot. In a saucepan, combine sugar, milk and butter. Heat over medium heat and boil for 5 minutes. Next, just pour the mixture into a bowl of chocolate and stir until all the chocolate is melted and smooth. Immediately pour it into the prepared pan and smooth it out with a rubber spatula.
cool. Let the fondant cool and harden completely. Place in the refrigerator to speed up the process, then cut into cubes. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Change + store information
- Remix: Walnuts are a popular mix to add once the hot fudge mix is smooth. If you want to add toppings like sprinkles or chopped nuts, do so as soon as you flatten the fondant. Sprinkle with topping if desired and press lightly in with your hands.
- texture: Getting the right fudge temperature is critical to getting the right fudge texture when done. Make sure not to cook the sugar mixture above the recommended temperature or for longer than necessary. You also want to make sure all your ingredients are thoroughly mixed. You don’t want your fondant to be grainy, so make sure you stir it constantly and well while cooking.
- Cut: Make sure the fondant is completely cool before trying to cut it. If you line the pan with parchment paper, you can easily remove the whole fondant after cooling and cut on a flat surface.
the best method shop Gummies come in packages and containers. No matter how you store it, wrap each fondant in wax paper and place it in an airtight container or Ziploc bag. You can store in the refrigerator for 2-3 weeks and at room temperature for a week.
With proper packaging and storage, you can also freeze Fudge for a few months.
For more indulgent chocolate recipes, check out:
Prep time 5 minutes
Cook time 5 minutes
Total time 10 minutes
Serving Size 112
by Lil’ Luna
- 4 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 can evaporated milk (12 ounces)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 8 oz milk chocolate bars
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can Marshmallow Cream (7 oz)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups chopped walnuts optional
Butter or line a 9×13-inch pan with parchment paper. shelved.
Break up the milk chocolate bars and place in a bowl with semisweet chocolate chips, marshmallow cream and vanilla.
In a medium pot, combine sugar, evaporated milk and butter. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Once it starts to boil, set the timer to 5 minutes and bring to a boil while stirring gently.
Pour the boiled sugar into the chocolate bowl. Stir and cool together. Blend until smooth. Add walnuts if desired. Pour into prepared pan and smooth.
Let the fondant cool completely to set. You can put it in the refrigerator to speed up the process. Then cut into cubes and wrap in plastic wrap or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.