Buffalo Chicken Baguette Blue Cheese
This Buffalo Chicken French Bread has the perfect amount of kick. It’s perfect as a side dish or appetizer for any occasion!
Appetizer sauce is great for parties or special occasions, or makes for a fun dinner. Buffalo Chicken French Bread and Caesar Salad Cups will be great at your next party!
Easy Buffalo Chicken Bread
I am so excited to share another great buffalo-style recipe with you. The last buffalo chicken recipe we made was a buffalo chicken pull-apart bun and it was amazing.
It actually made us realize how much we love buffalo-flavored recipes! With that in mind and to try the spinach artichoke baguette, we decided to try the buffalo chicken baguette. This bread is easy to put together and makes a great side dish for most dishes. It also makes a great appetizer for any party or gathering you want.
As always, feel free to use more or less buffalo sauce. I like it spicy because I like it spicy, but my family likes it light. If you don’t like spiciness, a quick tip: Add the butter a tablespoon at a time and turn down the buffalo sauce until you get the right amount of spiciness. No matter how you make it, this Buffalo Chicken Bread is delicious and everyone will love it.
How to Make Buffalo Chicken French Bread
This recipe is so easy! It only requires 5 ingredients! ! Optional parsley for garnish is not included.
- ½ long baguette, cut in half lengthwise
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- ¼ – ½ cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1 cup sharp white cheddar, shredded
- ¼ cup crumbled blue cheese
mix. In a bowl, combine the buffalo sauce and shredded chicken. Add more or less sauce depending on your preferred spice level. As I mentioned before, you can even tame the sauce with butter.
bake. Place half of the chicken mixture on each half of the baguette. Sprinkle each half with cheddar and blue cheese. Toast on a baking sheet at 400 degrees for about 8 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Decorate + Serve. Remove and sprinkle parsley on top if you wish. Serve hot and enjoy!
Tips + Storage Information
- If you do not like blue cheese You can easily turn it off or use crumbly aged cheddar or feta instead.
- roast chicken would be perfect for this recipe. It’s easiest to remove from the bone when it’s warm. You can always take it out right away and store it in the refrigerator for later use.
- Another great chicken option for this recipe is to make our Simple chicken shreds Be prepared in advance.
- Substitute or add to white cheddar Serve with other cheeses like mozzarella, cheddar or Monterey Jack.
- Use store buy or our simple self made French Bread Recipe Make this delicious dish.
- This recipe will also be delicious if desired Gluten Free French Bread.
shop Cover leftovers with plastic wrap in the refrigerator for a few days.
For more buffalo chicken recipes, check out:
Course Appetizers, Bread
Prep time 5 minutes
Cook Time 8 minutes
Total time 13 minutes
Serving Size 6
Calories 1667 kcal
by Lil’ Luna
- 1 baguette cut in half lengthwise
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 1/4-12 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1 cup sharp white cheddar shredded
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- chopped parsley for garnish (optional)
In a bowl combine chicken wing sauce and shredded chicken. Add more or less sauce depending on your preferred spice level.
Place half of the chicken mixture on each half of the baguette. Sprinkle with cheddar and blue cheese
Toast on a baking sheet at 400 degrees for about 8 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbly. Remove and sprinkle parsley on top.
Adapted from www.jocooks.com