Super Quick Mushroom Alfredo
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cups baby bella mushrooms (225g), (choose frozen mushrooms)
- 1 lb dry fettuccine (425 g)
- 2 tablespoons garlic, chopped
- 6 cups Swanson® Vegetable Broth (1.4kg), divided
- 1 can Campbell’s® Cream of Mushroom Soup, divided
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper, plus more for garnish
- 2 cups grated Parmesan cheese (250 g)
- ¼ cup fresh parsley (10 g), plus more for garnish
- Calories 1323
- Fat 81g
- Carbohydrates 114g
- Fiber 3g
- sugar 18g
- Protein 23g
An estimate based on a serving size.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a small frying pan, heat olive oil over medium heat until it is shimmering. Add mushrooms and cook until crisp, 3-5 minutes. Remove the pot from the heat.
- In a 9 x 13-inch baking pan, combine fettuccine, garlic, 4 cups Swanson® Vegetable Soup, half of Campbell’s® Cream of Mushroom Soup, garlic powder, salt and black pepper and toss to combine. Cover the baking sheet with foil.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the pasta is slightly tender and the sauce has thickened.
- Remove from oven and add remaining 2 cups Swanson® Vegetable Soup, remaining Campbell’s® Cream of Mushroom Soup, and Parmesan. Return to the oven and bake for another 20-25 minutes, or until the pasta is tender and the sauce is thick and smooth.
- Remove from oven and add parsley and some shiitake mushrooms.
- Garnish with shiitake mushrooms, parsley and black pepper. Serve hot.