Super Quick Cheat Quiche
- 2 flour tortillas
- 50 g butter (50 g), melted
- 4 large eggs
- 50ml whole milk (50ml)
- 50ml single cream (50ml)
- 80 g Gruyere cheese (80 g)
- 8 strips of streaky bacon, cooked and thinly sliced
- Calories 293
- Fat 17g
- Carbohydrates 12g
- Fiber 0g
- sugar 0g
- Protein 19g
An estimate based on a serving size.
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees Celsius and butter tart tins.
- Push 1 tortilla wrapper into the cake tin so that it fits right into the rim of the pie tin. Next brush the tops of the tortilla wraps with melted butter and push the remaining tortilla wraps on top. Brush with a little oil and place in the oven for 10 minutes or until starting to turn golden brown.
- Meanwhile continue to prepare your filling. Place 4 eggs in a measuring cup along with milk, cream and nutmeg. Stir until completely combined.
- Next add three-quarters cheese and three-quarters bacon. Stir until completely combined.
- Remove the quiche case from the oven and carefully pour the egg mixture into the tart tin. Top with remaining cheese and bacon. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until the eggs are cooked and the center of the quiche is no longer wobbly.