Strawberry Shortcake Jar
- 5 mini cookies, canned
- 2 cups strawberries (300g), plus more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 ounces whipped topping (115 grams)
- Calories 488
- Fat 35g
- Carbohydrates 42g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 36g
- 2g protein
An estimate based on a serving size.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place cookies on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 8-11 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven and cool.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together strawberries and sugar. Soak for 10-15 minutes.
- Cut cookies in half crosswise, then cut into bite-sized cubes.
- Add some cookie pieces to the bottom of 2 mason jars. Top with a layer of strawberries, followed by a layer of whipped toppings. Repeat for another layer, top with crushed cookies and strawberries.