Roasted Chicken Caesar Roll delicious and healthy
Fresh Chicken Caesar Roll is a simple and delicious variation of Caesar Salad. It is perfect for lunch or picnic.
This is a great variation of the Caesar salad and the perfect way to use up the leftover chicken from the previous dinner. If you like this change, you might also like the Caesar Salad Cup.
Chicken Caesar Salad Packaging Form
Chicken Caesar recipes have always been my favorite! The combination of chicken, Caesar sauce, croutons and parmesan is really delicious! ! That’s why today I am sharing the recipe for Caesar Chicken Wraps!
Have you ever had it before? I tried them at Burger King first. Yes, of all places, that is where I have them first. I was tired of chicken nuggets and French fries and saw that they had some packages, so I tried the Caesar package and liked it.
I like that these little guys are perfect for picnics, brunches, showers or just lunch. Also, I usually have most of the ingredients on hand, which helps. 😉
How to make Caesar chicken rolls
All of these ingredients are available at your local grocery store, but if you really want to be the queen or king of the kitchen, we have more recipe posts, you can use them to make your own Caesar sauce and croutons, and homemade corn Pie, or even a quick way to cook bacon.
toss. After preparing the lettuce, chicken, and bacon, put them in a bowl with other fillings, and then mix with Caesar dressing.
wrap. Spoon the mixture into the tortilla and wrap it.
Prompt, change and store information
Keep them healthy:
Burrito is a simple, quick and healthy lunch or dinner idea. Being able to customize these packaging makes them more attractive, but you can make them healthier by changing some of the ingredients:
- We like the Bolthouse Farm seasoning made from yogurt (creamy Caesar dressing is perfect for today’s recipe), usually only a few grams of fat per few tablespoons.
- Depending on your dietary needs, replacing the standard tortillas with whole-grain, gluten-free or low-calorie options can make them healthier.
- Omit the bread cubes to make the packaging more “low-carb”.
- Use turkey bacon instead of regular bacon.
Tips to fold the package correctly:
- I recommend using hot tortillas so they are more flexible. Just heat it in the microwave for a few seconds.
- Except for that little trick, it is very simple. Place the salad in the middle of the tortilla and fold the ends. Then, fold one side over the salad and roll it up.
- Use leftover roast chicken or leftover roast chicken.
- Add diced tomatoes or even hard-boiled eggs. Whether you like Caesar Salad!
- Secure the package with toothpicks.
Advance time: Prepare the salad ingredients the day before, but store them in separate airtight containers and refrigerate if necessary. Mix the ingredients together before serving.
For more packaging recipes, be sure to check:
Course main course
Preparation time 5 minutes
Total time 5 minutes
Calories 351 kcal
Author Little Luna
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 cups chicken cooked and chopped
- 6 slices of bacon cooked and chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup croutons
- 1/2 cup Caesar Sauce
- 5-6 8-inch flour tortillas
Add the first 5 ingredients to a medium bowl.
Add Caesar sauce and stir well.
Spoon in tortillas and enjoy!
The page you are looking for does not exist (404)