Orange smoothie A vitamin C enhanced
The most popular orange smoothie is delicious using Florida orange juice. Children love the taste of oranges and strawberries!
Just like imitating orange juice Julius, this orange juice smoothie is full of bright summer flavors. It is rich in vitamin c and is a delicious breakfast drink! For another delicious drink, try our strawberry banana smoothie.
Rich in Vitamin C
A family with six children feels that if one person gets sick, everyone will get sick. In the “sick season”, we make special efforts to wash our hands and take measures to keep our immune system in good condition.
One of them is to ensure that we eat healthy vitamins-especially vitamin C! An easy way is to drink the Emergen-C sachets that you can buy in the store, but honestly they are a bit disgusting, I would rather drink a lot of orange juice!
To make things more interesting, I made orange smoothies with various delicious things, which not only taste good, but also contain a lot of vitamin C. The result surprised me, and the kids loved it too!
How to make smoothies with orange juice
mix. Mix all the ingredients together in a blender until smooth. enjoy! !
- Make sure to The heaviest ingredient at the bottom Help them to blend more easily.
- You can Thicken smoothies Just use less liquid and let it mix for longer.
- use Frozen strawberries If there are no fresh strawberries or in season
- regardless Orange juice brand It will be great for you to use this recipe. Here are some popular ones that are easily available from grocery stores: Simply Orange, Tropicana and Florida’s Natural. I hope this helps!
- When strawberries are ripe, The berries will be completely red, without any white or green spots. Another interesting fact is that strawberries are sweeter at room temperature than cold in the refrigerator.
- vanilla Always make things more delicious and make it a little bit sweeter. This is very effective when your fruit may not be fully or fully ripe. This increased sweetness is a comfort to most people.
Shop Put the remaining smoothie into a freezer safety cup with a lid. Do not put the straw in the cup when freezing! Also, do not fill the container completely, as the liquid will expand when it freezes. It will last about 3 months, and then you should let it soften for a few minutes at room temperature before drinking it, and before eating it.
If you need more high-quality drink recipes, be sure to try:
Preparation time 5 minutes
Total time 5 minutes
Calories 392 kcal
Author Little Luna
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup milk
- 12 ice cubes
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 cup sugar (optional)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup strawberries
The page you are looking for does not exist (404)