Homemade Biscuit Donuts So fast + easy!
These delicious cookie doughnuts are very simple and are made from canned biscuits! ! If you are looking for the fastest and easiest way to make donuts, this is it!
These simple doughnuts are a great dessert, but you can definitely eat them for breakfast! If you are adventurous, you can make your own cookie dough, but we prefer the simple method. 😉
Made from canned biscuits!
In my opinion, cold weather has only a few benefits, including cute winter clothes and warm foods such as soup, bread and donuts! !
The next recipe is homemade cookie doughnuts, let me tell you, they are delicious! ! The best part is that they are so fast and simple because they are made from canned biscuits. No need to make dough!
Not only are they not easy to make, but the whole family loves them, and they are perfect for a cold day. But let’s face it-these cookie doughnuts are great at any time of the year. 😉
How to make donuts with cookies
Prepare. Heat vegetable oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
cut. Then use a cookie cutter or something similar to separate the cookies and cut a hole in the middle to make a donut.
saute. Test the calories by frying a doughnut hole. You want it to be golden brown on both sides and cooked all the time. Continue to fry the doughnuts until golden brown (a few minutes on each side).
Cool. Put it on a plate and put a paper towel on it. Let it cool a bit, then dip in your favorite ingredients.
- For one Cinnamon Sugar To taste, dip the donut in the butter, then the cinnamon/sugar mixture (3 TB sugar, 1 teaspoon cinnamon).
- For one Simple glaze To taste, mix powdered sugar, vanilla and milk little by little at a time to make frosting, and sprinkle with frosting immediately after maceration.
You can also pair these cookie doughnuts Other dips and sauces:
Tips for cookie doughnuts
Donut hole: Don’t throw sweet donut holes! Just roll the cut out middle part into a ball, and then carefully put it in the oil. Be sure to turn over the doughnut hole so that it will fry well and evenly.
Oil: You can use vegetable oil or peanut oil to fry these. Heat the oil over medium-high heat for 5 minutes. You know it is hot enough, it will burn as soon as it hits the oil. If the oil is too cold, it will absorb too much oil and make it soak.
Storage: You can store these Place in an airtight container for 2-3 days in room temperature. You can also pack each cookie doughnut individually and put them together in a frozen Ziploc bag.Shop In the refrigerator for 2-3 months.
Alternative cooking methods
oven: If you prefer to bake cookie doughnuts in the oven, you can.Once the cookies are cut into donuts, bake them at 375 degrees Degreasing Biscuit chips for 10-15 minutes. When they are ready, they will turn golden! Place the donut holes on a separate tray and bake for 8-10 minutes or until cooked and golden brown.
Air fryer: Another cooking method is to use an air fryer. You will get a similar fried texture without adding fat due to frying.
- Cut a piece of parchment paper to fit the bottom of the basket.
- Spray the paper with non-stick cooking spray. This will prevent the dough from sticking to the paper when it needs to be turned over.
- Preheat the fryer to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Depending on the size of the fryer, you should be able to place 2 donuts and 2 donut holes in a single layer on parchment paper.
- Cook for 2 to 2.5 minutes, then flip and continue to cook for 2 to 2.5 minutes, until the doughnuts are evenly golden brown.
- Repeat for the remaining donuts and donut holes
- If your cookie doughnut is not golden after about 4-5 minutes, please check the temperature setting. Continue to cook, turning every minute until golden.
For more delicious doughnut recipes, be sure to check the following:
Preparation time 5 minutes
Cooking time 10 minutes
15 minutes total time
Calories 240 kcal
Author Little Luna
- 1 can Pillsbury biscuits not flaky
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Light rain
Heat vegetable oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
Then use a cookie cutter or something similar to separate the cookies and cut a hole in the middle to make a donut.
Test the calories by frying a doughnut hole. You want it to be golden brown on both sides and cooked all the time. Continue to fry the doughnuts until golden brown (a few minutes on each side).
Put it on a plate and put a paper towel on it. Let it cool a bit, then dip in your favorite ingredients.
For the taste of cinnamon sugar, dip the donut in the butter and then the cinnamon/sugar mixture (3 TB sugar, 1 teaspoon cinnamon)
For simple glaze flavors, mix powdered sugar, vanilla and milk a little at a time to make frosting, and sprinkle with frosting immediately after dipping.
The page you are looking for does not exist (404)