Easy Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad
Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad is filled with spicy buffalo wings and topped with a tangy blue cheese dressing. It’s easy and delicious!
This Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad is perfect for your upcoming spring and summer gatherings. Great with summer corn salad, homemade potato salad and luscious Ambrosia salad.
Buffalo + Blue Cheese
I’ve discussed our love for pasta salads before, but I have to make them again because we have a new favorite. Today’s Buffalo Chicken Pasta recipe is delicious.
We have a lot of family gatherings, from holidays to birthdays, and pasta salads are almost always on the menu. We definitely have our favorites like our traditional Easy Pasta Salad and Fresh Mozzarella Pasta Salad, but I have a feeling today’s recipe is going to be a new staple.
I’ve made Buffalo Chicken Nuggets before and ended up making a homemade ranch blue cheese sauce to go with it. I remember that it tasted great with buffalo and I knew it would be great for pasta salad, hence the creation of buffalo pasta salad.
fast + easy
dip. Dip by mixing mayo, milk, and ranch mixture. Stir in the blue cheese and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Pasta and wings. While refrigerating the dressing, cook the pasta, bacon, and boneless buffalo wings as directed. Cut the wings into bite-sized pieces.
Serve. To serve, toss chicken, pasta, cherry tomatoes, bacon, and dressing into a large bowl. Put green onions on top. Please enjoy!
- You can use any pasta you like. I like to use Rotini pasta and recommend pasta of similar size such as Farfalle, Shell and Penne pasta.
- Since buffalo chicken is often served with carrots and celery, you may want to dice some and add them to the salad.
- You can serve this pasta warm or refrigerate and it’s delicious either way.
Tips + Storage
we like to buy Boneless Buffalo Wings From the deli section of the grocery store makes this recipe super easy. You can also buy bold wings frozen and warm in the oven.
Want to go the extra mile on this dish Make Your Own Buffalo Wings We have boneless wings recipes and a delicious buffalo cauliflower recipe.
arrive Adjust the calories of the dishes according to different preferences When making buffalo-style dishes, pay attention to the heat when buying or making buffalo chicken nuggets.
- cool off Add melted butter to the sauce to make it milder. Another way to reduce the calories of already prepared wings is to add extra dressing to the salad.
- make them spicier Serve a side of hot sauce or red pepper flakes for people to sprinkle over the pasta.
arrive Prepare this pasta salad ahead of time, Prepare all materials and shop Store separately in airtight containers in the refrigerator. Do not prepare ingredients more than 1 day in advance to keep them as fresh as possible. Assemble them together before serving.
shop Place any leftovers in the refrigerator in an airtight container for 3-5 days. Store ingredients separately or together, depending on your preference. Refrigerate or reheat in microwave in 30-second increments until warm. If possible, don’t heat the dressing with the pasta salad.
For more delicious pasta salads, check out:
Prep time 5 minutes
Cook time 5 minutes
Refrigerate for 30 minutes
Total time 40 minutes
Calories 526 kcal
by Lil’ Luna
- Buffalo chicken wings, boneless, from the deli or freezer section, cooked
- 3 cups pasta cooked
- 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 6-8 slices bacon (optional)
- green onion
- 3 tablespoons ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
Dip by mixing mayo, milk, and ranch mixture. Stir in the blue cheese and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
While refrigerating the dressing, cook the pasta, bacon, and boneless buffalo wings as directed.
Cut the wings into bite-sized pieces.
To serve, toss chicken, pasta, cherry tomatoes, bacon, and dressing into a large bowl.
Put green onions on top. Please enjoy!