- 2 eggs
- salt, to taste
- Appropriate amount of pepper
- Calories 90
- Fat 5g
- Carbohydrates 0g
- Fiber 0g
- sugar 0g
- Protein 7g
An estimate based on a serving size.
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Separate egg yolks from egg whites. Save the egg yolks for later use.
- Using an electric hand mixer, beat on high speed until soft peaks form.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Scoop the egg whites onto a baking sheet and make a well in the center for the yolks to go in later. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Add the egg yolks to the egg whites and bake for another 3 minutes.
- Serve on toast or with a side of your choice.