CBD Lavender Lemon Cocktail
Lavender Easy Syrup
- 1 cup water (240 ml)
- 1 cup granulated sugar (200 grams)
- 2 tablespoons culinary grade dried lavender
- 1 cup ice (150 g)
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 4 oz gin (120 ml)
- 4 tablespoons Meyer lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons CBD oil
- 2 Meyer lemon zests
- Calories 501
- Fat 0g
- Carbohydrates 99g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 97g
- Protein 0g
An estimate based on a serving size.
- Make Lavender Simple Syrup: In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, combine water and sugar. Bring to a boil. Once boiling, turn the heat to low and add the lavender. Simmer for 5 minutes, then remove the pot from the heat. Let the lavender soak in the syrup for 10 minutes, then strain into a glass jar. Let the syrup cool completely. Syrup will keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 10 days.
- While the syrup is cooling, place 2 saloon or martini glasses in the refrigerator.
- Fill a large cocktail shaker with ice. Add rosemary spring, gin, Meyer lemon juice, 4 tablespoons lavender simple syrup and CBD oil.
- Close the shaker tightly and wrap it in a kitchen towel to prevent spills. Shake vigorously for about 1 minute.
- Strain cocktail into a chilled glass and distribute evenly.
- Garnish each cocktail with lemon zest and serve immediately.