fried Cheddar and Sour Cream Potato Chips :
- Snacking on too many chips. A side of chips sounds delicious with any meal, but when you eat too many of these fried spuds, you can expect to see some …
- Consuming too many processed carbs. …
- Eating too quickly. …
- Having dinner too late. …
- Skipping breakfast. …
- Going to too many restaurants. …
- Simply overeating. …
The Worst Eating Habits For Belly Fat, Says Science
- Snacking on too many chips. A side of chips sounds delicious with any meal, but when you eat too many of these fried spuds, you can expect to see some
- Consuming too many processed carbs.
- Eating too quickly.
- Having dinner too late.
- Skipping breakfast.
- Going to too many restaurants.
- Simply overeating.
Worst Chips Ever
- Lay’s Durian
- Beanitos Pinto Bean & Flax Chips Why: No fish in this one, but truly the worst-tasting chips I’ve ever eaten. Just a painfully bad taste.
- Sepasang Naga Squid Cracker Why: These had a fishy taste that almost nobody liked.
- Cuttlefish Flavored Snack Why: These just don’t smell right.
What is the unhealthiest chip?
- pringles baconator chips.
- cheetos puffs.
- funyuns onion flavored rings.
- pringles wavy applewood smoked cheddar.
- tostitos strips.
- fritos chili cheese flavored corn chips.
The power-packed veggies make Eat Your Vegetables Chips high in vitamins, which no other chip can claim. In one serving, you’ll get 30% of your daily vitamin C and 25% of vitamin A, not to mention 10% of vitamins D, E and B6. Pulses are the beauty of these delish healthy chips, too.